Beginning of Hell

My name is Scarlet Ivanović and this is the story of how I, a „normal" teenage girl gets involved in the world of Angels and Devils.

My story began the moment I received an envelope from my grandpa, in it was nothing more than a charm bracelet and a name.

Touching the cursive letters I could feel this substance, blood, written in blood stood out the name,

Rias Gremory   

Chapter one: Beginning of Hell

Laughter, so sweet and innocent but not when coming from a certain girl, if anyone needed to describe her in one word, it would be, crazy.

Crazy, insane, unusual, no matter how you put it, she was a loose screw. Her laughter felt like a lion chasing after you, roaring, wanting to KILL you.

Her appearance was odd by itself, white waist length hair, pale skin with a giant pinkish scar across her left eye and these unusual dark red eyes, left one lighter than the right.

Curvy body with a C cup complimenting her, she was attractive until you see the wicked grin she makes when talking to you.

"Oi Pervy! How about you stop staring at me or I might just cut off your balls" Scarlet lifted up the brown haired boy by the neck, gripping it tightly while holding him against the pale wall of the school, the old dusty wall leaving marks on the boys clothes "Shine~" Her laughter filled the boys ears, making him tremble, the coldness of her voice making it even worse.

"sso......s......." he said with only a tiny of color left on his already pale face. "Huh?? What was that? Did you say tighter? Sure thing!" her other hand made its way to his neck until it was stopped by someone from behind. "Mind letting my Issei go? If not I might need to do something I wish not to" the coldness of the voice reached the white haired girl, not startling her, more as if she expected it.

The white haired girl grinned, letting the boy fall to the ground, gasping for air while regaining some of the color to his face. Turning around she saw the famous red beauty "Rias Gremory~~ Will you use your demon powers one me? Ha" the red heads body certainly a sight for a boy's eyes and lesbian girls.

Rias took a step back, shocked while also letting go of Scarlet's hand "H-How di-" "How did I know? I know a lot more than you think, Crimson Beauty" Scarlet approached Rias, their bodies touching "What do you want, umm" spoke Rias, more confident than before, "Scarlet Ivanović and all I wish for is to be a part of your Occult club or..........your secret will be out" she whispered in her ear.

~Later~

„Prez, you can't be serious!!!!" Issei flapped his arms pointing at the girl sitting on the couch, legs crossed while petting a small petite blond girl like she was some kind of pet. "Also let go of Asia!!" both sides pulled on one of the girl's arms, fighting over her like two kids with a toy.

The door opened revealing a blond, handsome, really handsome boy, his smile catching the attention of the crimson eyed girl "Minna? Huh" Scarlet stopped, letting go of the girl and stared at the blond boy, heart skipping a beat like she was just punched in the face. Asia fell into Issei's chest snuggling up against him trying to show affection, but the boy didn't seem to notice the love coming from her. Burning inside of her like a fire during a cold winter night, at least that's how Scarlet saw it, one-sided love.

"Oh, who might this be?" the blond smiled, approaching Scarlet "I'm....Scarlet Ivanović"red eyed Scarlet looked down, blushing. Her wild nature dying down, showing something that stunned everyone in the room „Scarlet, such a beautiful name, I'm Yuto Kiba" he smiled, warming her cold icy heart.