+:7:+

"You like me?" I question making sure, I heard him correctly.

"Yes, I like you...do you not like me anymore?"

"No, I do trust me" I say placing my hand on top of his.

"Good" He smiles and intertwines our fingers together.

-_-

"So are you guys dating?" Buffy asks, sitting down across from me at our booth at The Spoon.

"You owe us five dollars each" Andi says but I choose to ignore her, because I'm broke right now.

"No we're not dating, well at least I don't think we are" I say looking down at the table.

"Well what happened exactly?" Buffy asks.

"He kissed me" I say and Andi squeals.

"Sorry" Andi clears her throat and goes back to eating her baby tater tots.

"And then he told me that he likes me, then I asked him again to be sure I was hearing him correctly and he said it again and then we eneded up holding hands for a while and kissing some more. Then we ate some pizza rolls and we stayed up watching Netflix...and we kissed some more" I smile and blush.

"You two are dating" Buffy confirms.

"Money?" Andi questions.

"You did invite Jonah here right? I want to interrogate him" Buffy says.

"Yes I did invite him here, and you can't interrogate him unless I'm allowed to interrogate Marty" I smirk.

"Why would you interrogate Marty?"

"Because it's obvious that you two like each other" I say.

"It really is, you can just smell the chemistry in the room when you two are near each other. Let's make a bet" I roll my eyes at Andi "When you two finally get together you owe me and Cyrus five dollars each"

"Deal" Buffy shakes Andi's hand and I shake my head, at least I'm getting five dollars out of this. "Here comes your future husband, everyone shut up"

I turn my head to see Jonah walking towards us and the biggest smile grows on his face when we lock eyes.

"Hey Cy-Guy" He greets me and softly pushes me over in the booth so he can sit down.

"What's up Jolamajama" I say trying to sound cool.

"Omg they have nicknames" Andi coos.

"They been had nicknames. Where have you been?" Buffy says, being rhetorical.

"I'm sorry I just never really noticed, but I did notice how you haven't given me my money yet. Cyrus?"

"Did you guys make another bet?" Jonah asks.

"Yeah" I answer

"What was it about?" We all choose to ignore Jonah's question and we just sit there in silence. "It was about me wasn't it?"

"Not everything is about you Jonah" Buffy says some what jokingly.

"Yeah, how about we talk about Buffy and Marty" Andi suggest.

"Buffy you like Marty?" Jonah asks. "I can totally hook you guys up"

"Really?" Buffy's face brightens and the biggest smile grows on her face.

"You do like him" Andi and I say at the same time.

"No I do not, we're just friends."

"Buffy you're the most competitive person I know, and you gave up a race just because you wanted to make sure it wouldn't ruin your friendship, or should I say secret relationship?" Andi crosses her arms.