+:1:+

Mini Author's note, this is my first time writing a boy+boy story. This chapter will be taking place after episode 8, Terms of Embarrassment on the show Andi Mack.

P.s. some of you guys maybe might of read this chapter already. You see what had happened was my phone was being stupid and I accidentally deleted my first two chapters of this book thinking it was extra chapters and when my phone decided to act normal it deleted my first original two chapters so now I'm rewriting both of them.

Yay!

-_-

Cyrus's POV

"You got my text right?" Jonah asks walking up to me.

"You mean the one where you said I'm girly" I sigh

"What?" Jonah arches his eyebrow a bit, making an adorable confused face.

"Your text, you wrote you are girly" I show him my phone.

"Stupid autocorrect, it was supposed to be you're gnarly" he clears up

"I'm gnarly...now when you say gnarly-"

"You're cool man, can we just leave it at that?"

"Cool? Yeah we can leave it at cool"

Jonah Beck thinks I'm cool, we do one of our handshakes that end in like a quick hug and he turns and walks away.

I sit back down at my booth with Buffy, still in shock. He thinks I'm cool, this may seem sad but no one has really ever called me cool before, especially not someone as cool as Jonah Beck.

"See Cyrus it was all just a big misunderstanding, you changed your whole style for nothing" Buffy says leaning across the table to ruffle my hair.

"He thinks I'm cool Buffy" I say still in shock.

"Yeah I heard the whole conversation, are you trying to tell me something? Is there a reason why you wanted to change for Jonah?" Buffy begins to question me and I grow nervous.

Buffy stares at me like she's trying to rip my soul right from out of my body, causing me to finally give up and tell her the truth. "I'm pretty sure I'm gay" I say with a big sigh.

"Really?"

"Yeah really, and if you have a problem with that then we can't be friends" I say confident but nervous at the same time.

"Cyrus I don't care if you're gay. I care if you're happy, are you happy?"

"Yeah I am, actually" I smile.

"Then you being gay, is okay with me. Now let's talk about you and Jonah" Buffy wiggles her eyebrows and I laugh.

"What is there to talk about? Andi made it clear that she liked him and if I start flirting with him that'll be breaking the best friend code, Amber will be trying to come for my life, and Jonah is as straight as a pencil it'll never happen" I sigh.

"Pencils can bend though"

"Okay yeah, but his pencil isn't going anywhere"

"I mean it would have to at some point, he can't walk around with a bone-"

"Okay Buffy that's enough, thank you" I laugh cutting her off.

"Just saying" Buffy raises her hands up in defense.

-_-

I wrap my towel around my waist, as I come out my bathroom to come face to face with Jonah flippin' Beck sitting on my bed with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey friend" He greets me cheesily.

"Hey Jonah what're you doing in my room, at night, on a school night?" I ask tightening my towel making sure it doesn't fall.

"Amber is having this little get together party and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me?"

"Sure" Does he not care that this towel is the only thing keeping me away from being completely naked. "Can you just go so I can change?"

"Umm yeah, I'll meet you down stairs" He looks at me one last time before he finally leaves my room and once he closes the door I walk over to my bed and I sit down.

Slow deep breaths Cyrus, calm down he's just guy. Who makes you want to throw up happiness every time you're around him.

I throw on a quick outfit and I make my way downstairs, to see my mom on the couch with Jonah going through my baby book.

"And here he is in the bathtub" My mom points at a picture and I groan out loud signaling them that I'm in the room.

"You were a cute baby Cyrus" Jonah looks up from the book and he flashes me his award winning, causing me to look at the wall like it's the most interesting thing ever to hide my growing blush away from him. "Awww Cyrus are you blushing?" Jonah walks over to me and he pinches my cheeks and I swat his hand away.

"Lets just go" I say walking past him and out of the front door.

"Cyrus wait up" Jonah rushes out of the house and he closes the door behind him and he finally catches up to me "I think it's cute when you blush"

I continue to walk not knowing how to respond to that, so does he only think I'm cute when I'm blushing? Does this mean he thinks I'm ugly any other time of the day? I should dye my hair blonde Amber's hair is blonde he must like blondes.

Now I see what Buffy is talking about, I really need to stop trying to change myself for him.

It's not like he'll ever end up with me anyway he's straight and even if he wasn't there are plenty of other guys and girls out there for him to date and he'll probably always think of me as just a friend.

"Cyrus?" Jonah calls my name snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"Are you okay? You just like spaced out"

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking about stuff"

"What type of stuff?"

"Just stuff" I reply dryly.

"Let me guess you're thinking about Iris, right?" Jonah smirks.

Iris, is the last thing on my mind right now. I know it's wrong that I'm dating her when I have feelings for Jonah, or just guys in general. I just can't bring myself to break up with her, I still care about her she's a cool girl, I just don't like her in a girlfriend/boyfriend type way.

I've been avoiding her for at least a week now, hopefully she'll get the hint and break up with me herself.

"No" I say answering Jonah's question.

"No? I thought since you two were dating she'll be on your mind like all the time"

"The thing is I don't want to date her anymore...for reasons" I say, turning my head to the side looking at Jonah, the reason why I need to break up with Iris but I'm to much of a potato to do so.

"Oh well you should know that, Iris is gonna be at Amber's party"

"Well since it's a party I can avoid her in the crowd of people that'll be there"

"Yeah here's another thing you should know, it's just gonna be me, you, Amber and Iris"

Sugar honey iced tea.

-_-_-

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~T