Poetry Contest Winner

Hey Guys!

So, last month we (TheSafeZone) and (ThePoetryClub) collaborated and held a poetry contest based around "Mental Health" and we received a bunch of wonderful and heart-touching poems from wonderful individuals. 

First off before we announce the winners, we would all like to sincerely apologize to everybody for the wait and thank you guys for your patience! It is very much appreciated! 
So... for the moment you've all been waiting for... 

~

The Winner of the Mental Health Poetry Contest is... 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Congratulations TristandeRobillard!To Claim Your Prizes:      ● Message StarLyla for your free graphic     ● Message Amandale04 for your prize sticker     ● We will message you as soon as we publish your poem to the magazine issue for the month of...

To Claim Your Prizes

     ● Message StarLyla for your free graphic
     ● Message Amandale04 for your prize sticker
     ● We will message you as soon as we publish your poem to the magazine issue for the month of May
     ● ThePoetryClub will message you when they add your poem to their collection

Once again congratulations Tristan!

-

Also, to everybody else that had entered we want you all to know that it was very hard to choose just one winner because all of the poems were so amazing, but we had to choose one. So, don't feel bad if you didn't win because there's always going to be next time!

Honorable Mentions (Go check out these amazing poets as well!) 
     ● EnchantedUponATime | Van Gogh Skies
     ● x-XinsaniamX-x | My Mind
     ● Tanya S. | December's Apology

Thank you to everybody who participated in this contest, once again, apologies for the late announcement and thank you for your patience!
Don't forget to go read Tristan's poem once it's been published to out May Issue about Mental Health!
Keep a look out for upcoming contests and chances to win more great prizes!

Stay Positive
~ TSZ Team