Chapter 6

Jugheads PoV

When I walked into school the next morning, everyone was staring at me. Immediately I got a bad feeling. What was it this time? I started to look for someone I knew. Finally, I found Archie, who was talking to some of his teammates.

"Hey, Archie. Can we talk.", I said as I walked passed him.

He turned towards me, and followed me.

"What is it?"€, he asked.

"Is there a new picture?", I asked.

"Why?", he asked.

"Because everyone is staring at me and whispering.", I said.

"Not that I know of.", he said, but took out his phone. He looked confused and typed a few things.

"So?", I asked.

"There is a new picture.", he said. I instantly grabbed his phone and looked at the picture. It was me on the ladder underneath Betty's window. I closed the picture and wanted to find out the number of the person who sent it. Â But it was anonymous. I tried a few things, but nothing worked. So I tried to call the number. But it said that this number didn't belong to anybody.

"That's so strange.", I said and gave Archie back his phone. He looked confused when I left him, but didn't say anything.

I didn't see Betty all day, but I needed to talk to her. When I saw Veronica, I asked her about Betty.

"Hey, Veronica!", I shouted. She immediately turned around. I went towards her.

"Hey, have you seen Betty?", I asked her.

"No, she won't come to school today."

"Why?"

"I told her about the new photo before we got to school. So she decided she would go back home."

"Okay."

"But she said she needs to talk to you. You should meet her at Pop's in the evening."

"Did she say when?"

"No, but since you're there every day, you'll find out."

"Okay, thanks.", I said and walked off.

The rest of the day was pretty boring. Everywhere people were staring at me, but it didn't bother me. When school finally ended, I made my way to Pop's, as usual, to meet Betty.

Hey guys, I'm back!
I'm so sorry for not updating the story, but i was so busy and had other things to do so i couldn't think about how and when to continue the story.

I'll try to write at least a few parts to keep you updated.

And thank you for so many reads! It's amazing!

I also decided to take part in the Wattys 2017 (Just for fun, I don't think I'll win)