The Looks

After school I went to sit on one of the benches to read some of that blog that I started on over the weekend.

I saw a shadow behind me. I turned around scared half to death.

It was just Stephan Salvatore.

"Hey Eileen". He said sitting next to me. "Hey Stephan". I said putting down my phone which I was reading about the blog on. "So, the schools having the dance committee set up for our 60's themed dance". I said "Yeah I was thinking about maybe helping out". He said "Yeah me too maybe we can go together". I smiled "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 4:45". He said smiling back as he walked away.

I couldn't help but think about Stephan and his dreamy eyes. His lips are what I fantasized about the most. Kissing those luscious lips while he touches me smoothly.

Sorry, you don't need to know about my sex fantasies.

Finally, it was tomorrow. No, not just tomorrow but the day that Stephan and I get to hang out some more and maybe even kiss. No we aren't "that" close.

A girl can definitely dream.

What should I wear? Now that someone might finally like me that is kind and handsome I should have some taste in style for once. It's just since my parents died I've been kind of "emo" and such. I would cut and only wear lifeless long sleeved shirts with skinny jeans and the same converse. The same converse that have the same dirt when me and Matt were dating and when we broke up. The same converse when my parents passed on to the heavens. The same converse when me and Stephan met. The same converse when I finally found my one and only sunshine in my life.

I should wear that crop top my mom gave me on my birthday. It says "Good Vibes" on the front in a hipster font. I will wear my purple converse and blue skinny jeans to give me a bit more color so I look more alive.

Finally it was time to go to our schools 60's dance committee.

I was waiting for Stephan to pick me up. It was already 4:40 and a real gentleman would get here early.

Just then I heard a car pull up to my drive way and silent knock on my door. It's like he read my mind or something. I rushed down stairs and opened my front door. "Hey Stephan". I said in a comforting voice "Are you ready?" He asked "Yeah sure lets go". I replied smiling brightly.

He opened the passenger door for me and bowed in signal for me to get into the car as we both giggled in humor.

"Wow your car is stunningly nice". I said feeling around "You sound shocked". He said looking at me "No, not like that it's just it's a small town and nobody really has THIS nice of a car around here". I said feeling kind of guilt for no apparent reason "Oh, I see". He said as he drove off "Is this your first time here?" I asked "No, actually I've been here back and forth, in and out". He replied "Oh, why haven't I've seen you around?" I questioned "I use to stay in a lot after my parents died". He said pouting "I'm so sorry. I had no idea Stephan". I said prepping up "It's okay I heard your passed too". He said looking back at me "Yeah".

We finally got to the school.

Stephan parked, quickly got out of the car and opened my door for me. "Thank you, fine gentleman". I said as I politely took his hand and giggled "Your welcome Lady Eileene". He said bowing.

There were tons of students at the committee. Everyone always goes to pitch in.

"Well, where should we start". I said "How about you start first I'll be right back". He said walking away "That was strange". I murmured going to Kathleen's painting table. "Hey Kat". I said "Hey! So how's it going with mr. Sexy pants". She said "He ran off". I said pouting "Not a good sign at all". Kathleen said while she was coloring our schools dances banner.

Great if Kathleen says that what a boy does or says is not a good sign well then it's not a good sign.

"I'm going to go look for him". I said walking off. Where could he be? The schools doors are locked, his at is still parked, and he's not near the committee. The only thing to do is call him. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer. "You have reached Stephan Salvatore's voicemail box please call me back or leave a voicemail at the beep!" His voice said in confidence.

Great, just great.

I had a chance with a guy and I blew it. Is it my weird teeth or my weird personality?

I waited with Kathleen for about 20 minutes until Stephan finally came back.

"Where were you I got worried". I said "You say that like we're dating". He said smiling "Well-" "Hey live birds! Get out of here! Have some fun for once". Kathleen interrupted "This committee is kind of a party pooper". I laughed "Yeah let's go to the grill". Stephan added.

When we got to the grill it was already late so Stephan got me a chocolate milkshake with a cherry on top and he drove me home.

"Bye steph-" I was interrupted by something magical and amazingly wonderfully beautifully awesome.

He kissed me.

Ending of the chapter: The Looks