Her Eyes Speek Evil

I got dressed in a sky blue knee high sun dress, black converse, and slapped on a messy bun not caring about how I looked or how I dressed.

As I waited for Kathleen to get to my house which she is always 30 minutes late I finished reading about Liam Hemsworth and went on to reading about Justin Bieber and his drug addictions.

*knock on door*

"Hey Kat". I smiled in a fake way "Oh come on at least try to look like a drunk party girl". She rolled her eyes "Um, excuse me, you didn't realize that I live with my grandma?" I laughed "Oh right sorry". We smiled as we sat down in Kathleen's blue Toyota.

Kathleen started driving to the party. She was wearing a pink sparkled party dress with matching heels, a black belt, and a black bow that pulled back her hair. We had separate personalities but, quiet the same humor and that's what made us forever best buds. As soon as we got to the party I got the goose bumps from looking at all the hot guys and drunk college students. This was so not me.

We both got out slamming our doors shut. I slammed mine shut only because I absolutely do not want to be here. On the other hand Kathleen slammed hers shut because she was excited and ready to party.

She ran in as I started to walk through the door trying to ignore all the perverts. The first thing I saw at this party was Kathleen suddenly making out with some guy and trust me that's not the worst. I just sat in a chair in one of the rooms inspecting all the pictures and books.

I heard the door to the room I was in slam shut and I turned around thinking it was a couple of lovers that needed a room. That's not what it was.

Thanks for reading 😋 more will come soon.