Part 23: Returning

Start from the beginning

The flashbacks continue. A small smirk was on her face as she fought a bear. It was a lot of fun.

She saw herself fight District 9, Dylan. Him throwing her against the rock and her finally killing him.

It showed her talking about her biggest fear falling in love and how going into detail with the difference between being in love and loving someone.

Then it was the forest fire. Nellieton remembered how her leg got brunt but she ignored the pain.

Her fists clutch together as she watched Ethan die. She sang to him and he said his dying words "We are family". The audience were in tears.

It changed to the fight with Noah. She flinched as she watched it. It did hurt being stabbed in the head, it hurt a lot. She watched as Abigail killed him.

Then the sponsor came down and the audience laughed when Nellieton said "No peaking" to the camera.

When Nellieton read the note it made people go "Aww". A small smile was on Nellieton's face as she thought of how her brother saved her life.

The flashback continued with the two girls eating the Rose Hips, enjoying themselves making Nellieton frown. The games weren't something to enjoy.

It went to them searching for food then going back to the snow forest. The ice came and they ran.

Then was the fight with the Careers. Nellieton was disgusted that Adam kissed her cheek but the disgusted turned to sadness as she watched Abigail get stabbed.

She watched as she attacked Sophia while Cameron tried to stop her but couldn't. She kill both careers before comforting Abigail.

The final thing played was the song for Abigail. The whole audience cheered while Nellieton felt numb inside.

"You were so kind, so gentle to many tributes, but yet so tough and strong" Caesar said. "I guess" Nellieton said not sure how to reply.

"How did you feel after you killed District 1 Cameron, knowing that you'd being going home as Victor" Caesar said.

"I didn't have a choice. None of us had a choice had a choice we were forced to kill, those who didn't volunteer and it breaks my heart to think about it" Nellieton said.

"Well my dear you done very well" Caesar said. "Thank you" Nellieton replied. "Ladies and Gentleman, The Victor of the 72nd Hunger games The Princess Nellieton Granite" Caesar said.

The audience went wild as Nellieton took a seat on a chair waiting for President Snow to go over and crown her.

Snow went over and she stood up. He put the crown on her head. "Congratulations Miss Granite" Snow said. "Thank you" Nellieton replied.

"Your family must be proud" Snow said. "They will be, they always are" Nellieton replied as nice as she could.

The crowd went wild again. Nellieton forced a smile. She looked to see Luke standing backstage prepared to comfort her like she did him.

She went off stage and straight over to Luke. "You okay" he asked. "I just want to go home" she told him tears in her eyes. He just wanted to get her home.

(End of Part. She'll finally go home and be with her family. Below is pictures of her outfit.)

(REMEMBER THIS: I put this in the description but I didn't do it long ago so I don't know if people saw. In this story People are allowed to travel around Panem by Train but it costs a LOT of money, so only rich people, mainly Victors Travel).

Outfit:

Make Up:

Make Up: