Part 23: Returning

(READ BOTTOM, IMPORTANT NOTICE)

There was no emotion on Nellieton's face as she sat in the hovercraft. They were putting needles in her checking her blood levels but she felt empty.

People were talking to her but she was ignoring them. She was blocking out every sound that she heard.

"We've arrived" a soft voice said. Nellieton looked to see the hovercraft door was open so she walked out.

There were people there waving at her. She scrunched up her face annoyed. They were celebration her killing innocent children.

She was took into a building. The second she was there she was engulfed in a hug. Her instinct took over her and she pushed the person on the floor.

Her eyes went wide as she looked to see Luke. "L-Luke" she asked. "Sorry I forgot" he said as he got up.

She wrapped her arms around him tightly. "It's okay" he told her as he rubbed her back. She was fighting tears.

"Let's get you to your room for the night" Luke said. She nodded her head as he took her hand and brought her to her room.

She fell straight to sleep not worrying about anything else. She wanted to be dead instead of being in this hell.

Luke woke her up the next day at 12pm, noon. "Come on, we have to get you ready" he told her as he kissed her forehead. "For what" she asked. "The interview" he said.

Luke took Nellieton's hand. He took her to the prep team. "There she is, there's our princess" Eira said. "Let's get to work" Rex said with a smile.

The Prep team got Nellieton ready, waxing plucking, doing her make up and her hair. She sat still not moving while they pull her around.

When they finished she's took into a room where she see's Rocky. "I'm sorry" he said. "I'll be okay" she said quietly.

He put a dress on her and smiled. "Perfect. Not a light pretty dress, it's slightly more darker" Rocky told her. "Thank you" she said.

She left the room and saw Luke smiling at her. "You're beautiful" he said. "Thank you" she replied with a small smile.

They went to the back of the stage waiting of her to be called on. Luke stayed with her holding her hand.

"Everyone please welcome the Victor of the 72nd Annual Hunger Games, Miss Nellieton Granite or as you know her The Princess" Caesar said.

Nellieton made her way on the stage ignoring the flashing lights and the people cheering, she just wore a small smile.

Caesar took her hand and pressed a kiss against it. "Welcome back Miss Granite we missed you" Caesar said. "It's good to be back" Nellieton replied.

"Let's start watching the flash backs shall we" Caesar said making Nellieton clutch her fists together. She didn't want to watch it.

The flashbacks started with Nellieton killing Layla and Ethan killing District 6. It changed to when District 3 threw a knife before Nellieton killed her.

Nellieton watched as she sang herself sing to Ava as she slowly bled to death. She clutched her fists.

The flashbacks went on and it she closed clutched her fists tightly as it came to the death of Charlie. But she smiled when she saw the boys push Abigail behind them.

She watched as she killed Harper while Adam sliced Charlie's neck before running off leaving the alliance.

Tears roll down her face as Charlie told her he loved her and she kissed him telling him he loves her too. She sings before he died.