June 25, 2017

Hey loves... well we all know what today is: June 25th. At this time right now the whole Social media market would be blowing up with the name Michael Jackson every television around the world would have the name Michael Jackson scrolling across their television screen Because are baby was packing up. He was moving not to a nice little condo not to a Nice Mansion he was packing up to leave with god to a way better place then here on earth. I know all of us were saddened by the news at 2:26 P.M that evening on June 25 but at the same time we were happy Because he was finally free. To do what ever he wanted to do and not be judged on the matter. No one could judge him on the color of his skin anymore no one could say that he was a pedophile or that you should never leave your children in the same room as him No one could no longer say that this very very very innocent man was just weird or as those stupid tabloids put it Wako Jacko. And all this is possible because He was with god. He was finally free just like in the song if you listen to the lyrics you would understand... I want to be free free like the wind blow... well He finally is free.

We love You Michael your finally free rest in peace. ☺☺✌ 😘

August 29 ,1958 7:33 PM - June 25,2009 2:26 P.M.

Your always in my and are prayers :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys well its the day its really hard to think that its been officially 8 years since Michael left us. Wow I really miss him because right now am listening to One of his songs {A.K.A loving you}  and its weird because I remember when I first heard there was a new MJ Alubm Coming out I was on YouTube and I saw the commercial or ad in the  recommendation spot they have there and at first I was Like this is old but then I went to the description box and checked the date and then I saw it said 2014 and i was like OMJ and I got up and started jumping around because I was so excited because I really love Him and I was probably about 8 so for me to know so much back then was kind of weird. But that year was my year like I remember going to Florida that year to visit my people and it was My first Time getting on an airplane in Soooo long so At the time my favorite songs were all of the songs off of the Escape alubm then stranger in Moscow and i was on the plane and You know when You go up in the air and your ears hurt and you can't hear anything? Well that was me so I was just singing loving you screaming it out and people just were looking at me so I kind of shut up but eh IDK but yeah guys let me stop writing Love you MJ and R.I.P.

{So hey guys this was written on the 25th but I never got a chance to post it so sorry for the inconvenience and here this is}

Luv ya all write ya later ~ ☆nniasia 😙

COMMENT & VOTE 👍