7.. Pragya's Discomfort

Start from the beginning

But Dev grabs her mobile and says.. I don't want Bulbul to be disappointed.. Just go ahead.. Saying so Dev was about to walk away, but Pragya clutches his arm and says him to sit in the sofa..

Dev.. I know your agitations.. Bulbul is my best friend.. Purab is really a nice guy... I'm happy that her life is going to be settled... And when she asked me for this I can't deny her.. Dev stood quiet listening to her..

And Pragya continues.. I don't want you to be disappointed first.. Just tell me one thing.. Will you be like this if it is my marriage..!?.. As soon as she completes .. Dev gave a soft look at Pragya.. then she realises her words and held his hands tightly...

Few seconds of silence prevailed and Dev says.. Di.. I know you think Bulbul as a part of our family.. And I too want her to be happy.. It's true that I don't like Abhishek.. But it's not Bulbul's fault.. You can do whatever you like.. But make sure that you are comfortable doing this.. Dev says with concerning smile and Pragya hugs him tightly..

Okay.. already I'm getting late.. I have to go to hospital and see the girl.. Have a meeting at 11 am.. I will leave now.. Dev says .. and Pragya helps him to wear his coat..

Why don't you come with me to hospital di...?!.. We will see her and I will drop you there on my way... Anyway one car has gone to service... You have to take a cab nah..! Dev says

Are you sure.. I mean.. Are you sure that you can drop me there..!?.. Pragya stressed asking him... while Dev smiled at her with a nod..

They started towards the hospital.. and all the while Pragya was very nervous thinking that.. But what about there... How am I going to manage with them..?!.. It will be really uncomfortable for everyone.. Anyway, I'm going there only to plan for Bulbul's wedding.. And nothing else...!..

"" "" "" "" "" "

In Abhi's home...

Ma.. I'm getting late.. I will eat something in canteen.. bye.. !.. .Sona says and walks hurriedly towards the door..

Sona.. just two minutes dear... Atleast have this cup of coffee nah.. Ragini says walking towards her..

No ma.. it's okay.. it's 8.45.. and I should be there in 15 mins.. Sona refuses having the coffee and turns to leave.. while Bulbul came in front of her blocking her way... And says.. You are not going anywhere today as we are going to start arrangements for my marriage..

What..!?.. There are 2 months left for your marriage Bulbul... Sona says patting Bulbul's cheek.. I too know that.. But it's my order and you should not disobey me... Is that clear.. Bulbul says and grabs her handbag..

Ma... look at her... I really have a important case to attend.. Sona pleads Ragini...

Bulbul.. let her go nah... And what's hurry now.. !?.. Ragini asks..

Okay fine.. I will be here sharp at 11 am.. and after that I will do whatever you say.. I promise.. Sona says and Purab enters there with Abhi..

Let her go nah Bulbul.. The designer will come at 10 only.. Says Purab..

Fine.. But you should be here at 11.. okay..!?.. Bulbul asks looking at Sona.. and Sona pecks her cheek happily and left waving bye to everyone..

Abhi got a call and left aside attending the call.. and here Ragini was serving Bulbul and Purab..

Ma.. you too have breakfast with us nah.. Purab says and Ragini smiles at him saying.. I will bring his salad..  saying so she points at Abhi..

Ragini looks at Abhi who was busy in a call.. and walks into the kitchen.. Abhi gets back to the dining table and sips the juice and asks looking at Bulbul.. What were you talking to Sona.. Something about your wedding preparations..!?..

Haan bhai.. actually.. That day you met my friend Pragya at my engagement nah.. You know, She is a professional wedding planner.. And I had requested her to take over my wedding arrangements... And you know what.. she too agreed.. and I'm so happy... She is like my sister.. and she will do everything perfectly.. Bulbul was speaking continuously..

Abhi was shocked hearing to her and coughs looking at  Ragini, who stood startled out of the kitchen after hearing what Bulbul said.. while Purab noticed it.. Bulbul got a call and excused to attend it..

I will be back with salad.. Ragini said and left immediately.. While Purab followed her..Ma.. Please control yourself.. I too was shocked first.. but after talking with Pragya.. I was little convinced.. and I hope everything will be fine.. Purab consoled Ragini and she was confused at his words.. Haan ma.. Yesterday I and Bulbul went to meet Pragya.. He narrates what happened at Pragya's house..

Ragini stood astound and Purab assured her that there will nothing wrong or discomfort this time.. Since these were the words assured by Pragya herself..

I don't know what to say Purab..!.. Don't know why all this is happening..!.. I just hope Pragya doesn't face any hurdle this time as always.. Ragini says and walks out of the kitchen.. while Purab followed her..

""""""""

In the hospital..

Pragya was making the girl comfortable by her talks while her parents thanked Dev.. I didn't do anything sir.. It was the doctor who saved her and you should really thank her.. Dev says politely and he saw Sona walking in with a bright smile..

________

Will be continued

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

Thank you..

With love...
Suba