Chapter 4

On Lothal

"Where could these Jedi's be located?" Ahsoka asked in concern as they were at the meeting zone

"They must have gotten into some trouble. Let's have a look around" Ezra said in concern

"Agreed" Ahsoka said

What happened was that they received a call from a Jedi located in Lothal, and both Ezra and Ahsoka were in charge of the mission, and like after 15 minutes of search, they found a Jedi Master, but they noticed the blood stains on his body, he was dying. And when the Jedi noticed them, his lips weakly curled into a smile.

"Are you guys the Jedi's that the New Republic sent?" The Jedi asked, hoping they would be the ones who would save him.

"Yes, we're here to save you, don't worry" Ezra replied, concerned after seeing the woundson the agonizing Jedi.

"Who are you by the way?" Ahsoka asked in concern now, noticing the lightsaber marks on his body

"I don't have time, but I am the Jedi Master Kazdan Paratus, my Padawan and I were ambushed. Please find her, she's close to being a Jedi Knight and I know she will become one of the best Jedi to fight against the Sith" Kazdan Paratus said and pleaded to Ahsoka and Ezra to save her

"Don't worry we will find her" Ahsoka said assuring him as Kazdan nodded and smiled as he took his last breath.

"T-Thank You." Kazdan said as he passed into the Force and had a smile on his face as Ezra and Ahsoka now mourn the death of the Jedi Master. But then the sorrow became concern.

"We need to find the Padawan before it's to late. We split up to cover more ground" Ahsoka said getting up while Ezra nodded.

"I agree." Ezra said as he got up and sprinted through the field.

Now both spilt up and went to look for the Padawan and Ezra found her, but noticed she was surrounded by 10 Storm Troopers, sadly for them, you don't mess with Ezra if he's angry, which he was.

"Now, let's get this over with. Finally we can capture this Jedi Padawan for the Emperor's Hand" The Storm Trooper Commander said with a evil grin as every trooper was ready to fire a stun as she knew she is dead meat to the empire unless a miracle happened.

"I wouldn't kill the Padawan if I were you, think very well your next decision" Ezra said, growling as everyone turned to him surprised.

"Oh, you're gonna stop us?" The trooper asked mockingly giving him look saying 'I dare you'.

"Yes" Ezra replied as he ignited his lightsaber, surprising the Padawan and scaring the troopers.

"Blast Him!" The Imperial Commander said scared as Ezra just blocked the shots.

A couple minutes passed by as Storm Troopers were laying dead on the floor with burned marks on their armor. Ezra then turned to the Padawan that was looking at him with awe and respect.

"It's alright, I'm the Jedi Knight Ezra Shan, I'm here to rescue you" Ezra said as the 18 years old girl hugged him and felt connected to the girl already.

"Thank you Master Shan. I am the Padawan Mara Jade and my master will be happy to see another Jedi" Mara said happily as she kept hugging him. Ezra's smile dropped which made Mara feel worried now, not knowing what happened.

"I'm sorry Mara, but he became one with the Force now" Ezra said sadly as Mara was silent for a few seconds before she fell on the floor as tears started to flow.