"Look," I said, pointing to my favorite constellation.

"Zoë." Pain laced through Percy's voice, and I regretted pointing it out.

"Its fine Clarise, I cant hid from the stars." Percy said, reading my thoughts.

I nodded in response, and a sudden idea popped up in my head.

I smirked evilly and within a second I was strataling Percy.

Percy looked shocked and his eyes bugged out.

"Now Clare, I know I'm the most attractive guy you've ever seen, but don't you think this is to soon?" He said, cracking a joke.

"Now Percy, We've been though a lot together. And I can sense a strong connection. So that is why I feel perfectly okay doing this." I said, moving my hands to his midsection.

Then I tickled the living daylights him.

Percy's shock was soon overtaken by laughs.

"Sto—p." He gasped, laughing to the high heavens

Within seconds I was flipped underneath him. His strong arms were around my waist, and he was looking into my eyes, smirking at me.

But there was another look in his eye. One that I knew all to well.

"Percy." I said warningly.

"Yes?"

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing." He said.

I tried to flip him again, or get out from underneath him but he was to strong.

So I did the only thing I could think of.

I leaned up a little bit and kissed him on the cheek.

He was so shocked I was able to push his shoulders a little and get him to sit up. I sat directly in front of him, and took his gloved hand. The kiss was soon forgotten.

A look of worry crossed his eyes as I gently took the gloves off.

Underneath were bandages that were slowly soaking through from reopening the wounds. I set his hand down and moved on to the other.

Tears prickled Percy's eyes as I looked at his hands, so I did the only thing that I would think of.

I hugged him.

Slow tears fell down his cheeks and onto my back, and we stayed like that for a long time.

"Come on." I said, pulling away. "Lets get you inside and clean up your hands."

We walked back slowly, side by side.

We walked straight to Percy's classroom and into his room.

Taking one look at the room, sadness grew within me.

The walls were grey and the chest that was once in the classroom is now in here. There was a door open, the bathroom.

So I sat Percy down on the couch and walked into the bathroom.

There was wet towels that looked like it had been used to scrub away at his wounds. I rung it out and took it with some bandages on the counter.

When I turned around, about to get Percy, I ran straight into his chest.

I stumbled, but Percy steadied me.

I was frozen for a few moments, but then I wordlessly took one of his hands and slowly unwrapped the bandage. They were scraped up and had a big cut on the top of his hand. I then slowly soaked up the blood with the towel, carful not to hurt him. I gently put some ointment on it and wrapped it back up.

The second one looked worse. They looked like they had been done unintentional, but also like he had been carless about doing anymore harm to himself.

I signed as I cleaned and wrapped his hand, then slowly let go. I cleaned up around the sink and turned around again to tell Percy goodnight.

Before saying anything, Percy hugged me for dear life. I hugged him back, soaking up this feeling.

"Please stay with me." He said, shaking slightly.

"Okay." I said.

We both walked to the bed and wordlessly got under the covers. Percy wrapped his arms around me, and I felt oddly safe.

That night we fell asleep in each others arms, and this time, it wasn't on accident.

A/N: I felt really bad for not updating in a while, so I decided to write a long chapter today. I hope you enjoyed it :D