-20-

Clarisse POV-
The walk wasn't uncomfortable. We ended up walking in the direction of the front doors, and we didn't run out of thing to say.

"Is everything okay with you and Draco?" Blaise asked.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Sorry, that was a dumb question. What I meant was: will things be okay with you and Draco?"

"No." I said, "He's a selfish prick who cant think past wanting my body. He's such an a**hole. Does he really think he can get me by looking at me hungrily, making assumptions, and being rude to my friends?"

"Im not trying to defend him, because I know he's an a**wipe, but, you have to cut him some slack when it comes to Percy. Just a tiny bit though, not a lot. He just kinda showed up. No information. No happiness. The youngest teacher Hogwarts has probably ever had. And suddenly he's just here, taking up all your time. You have no time for us anymore."

"Is little Mr.Blaisy jealous?" I teased, nudging him on the shoulder.

"Yes!" He said, throwing up his arms with exasperation. "How would you feel if all you had to hang out with was Pansy and Draco?! It gets really tiring you know. You really balance them out."

"Sorry." I said, actually sorry. "I want to hang out with you, I really do."

"Just not with Draco." He sighed.

I nodded in response, and we continued on our walk.

---
Harry POV-
"Hurry up, Harry!" Hermione said excitedly.

She looked like a bubbled up toddler excited for candy, I thought, wondering if someone slipped her a potion.

I grumbled as Hermione dragged me towards Percy's classroom, ready for step one of the plan.

We reached the door, and Hermione burst into the room without knocking. It looked pretty messy, unlike the normal magic kept room. Somehow, the wooden desk looked dented. But even stranger was the blood. It stained the desk, and the chair was knocked over as if in a hurry.

What was going on?

Hermione didn't seem to notice it, only that Percy was no where to be seen.

"He's probably in there." Hermione said, nodding to the door that wasn't there in the previous days.

"How did that get there?" He asked.

"Percy's a powerful wizard." She said, "Ill ask him later."

Theres a glimpse of the normal Hermione. Always wanting answers. I guess Lovemione is sort of like that. She wouldn't want to live with the thought: What if they could have worked out? Ill never know.

Hermione walked towards the door without a care in the world, ready fir a new ship to sail. (Don't ask me how I know this terminology. Hermiones persistent.)

This time though, she knocked. Probably only because she had no idea what that room was and what it was used for.

"Who's there?" Percy's voice was horse, but still clearly heard through the door.

"Hermione and Harry." Hermione said, "May we come in Perce?"

"Not yet, I'm changing. Ill be there in a sec."

It took about three minutes for Percy to open the door, and when he did, he did not look good.

He had very prominent dark circles, his eyes were red, and his skin looked raw, as if he had been scrubbing at it to get rid of something for a long time.

His clothes looked like he put them on in a hurry. Which doesn't make much sense, considering he took like 3 minutes to get out here. He was wearing sweat pants, a sweatshirt, and for some odd reason, gloves.

But despite all that, he had a smile on his face.

It haven't reached his eyes though.

"Clarries wanted me to deliver a message." Hermione said.

"Oh really," Percy said, raising an eyebrow. "Why didn't she come tell me herself?"

"Shes hanging out with Blaise."

This part was true, we saw them on the way here.

"Oh." Percy said, "What does she want you to tell me?"

"She wants to hang out later under the moon at the lake." She said, lying.

"Okay." Percy said, "Thanks for telling me."

This whole time, his smile didn't falter. And this whole time, his eyes said it all.

"No problem. Bye Perce." Hermione said, turning to leave.

"G'bye Mione."