-21-

Clarrise POV-
"Ill see you later!" I said to Blaise, walking away from our time catching up.

"Clare!" Someone said, the noice of their running feet coming up behind me.

"Hermione?" I questioned, turning around.

"Thank goodness I found you." She said.

I gave her a questioning look, and she continued.

"Perce wants to meet you by the lake tonight under the moon."

"Oka—right now?"

"Yes." Hermione said.

"Um, okay." I said, then looked over my shoulder to bid her goodbye as I ran towards the lake.

It took a few minutes to get there, but when I did there was no Percy. However, there was something very surprising.

Right by the lake, in the moonlight, was a blanket and a basket. A few candles as well.

I walked toward it, confused if it was someone else's or if Percy really set this all up.

I looked around for Percy, and when I couldn't find him I figured he had forgotten something and went back to get it.

A few moments later, I saw him jogging to me.

"Hey, sorry I'm la—wow." Percy said, pausing to look at the stuff. "Did you do all this?"

"What? No, I thought you did. You did invite me after all." I said, confused.

"No, you sent Hermi—oh."

Is Hermione seriously trying to play matchmaker again?

"Shame to put all this stuff to waste though, isn't it?" Percy asked.

"Well of course." I smiled.

I took in Percy's appearance as he sat down. He was wearing army style pants, a black tshirt, combat boots, and strangely, gloves. I didn't think much of it, because he could just be trying something new. Percy's odd like that.

I opened the basket to see what was inside, and I found deserts.

"Hermione sure knows how to pick her deserts." I said, picking out two blue macarons and handing one to Percy.

He nodded and took a bite of the macaron. A look of delight flashed on his face and he took another bite, until it was all gone.

"Here," I said, moving to give him mine. "You can have mine to."

"No, its yours, keep it."

"I insist."

"So do I."

I rolled my eyes and split the macaron in half, then gave one to Percy.

His eyes lit up, but instead of a thank you he said, "You shouldn't have."

"I should have, and I did." I said. "So eat."

This time, he rolled his eyes as he finished up the macaron.

We both laid down on the blanket and looked up at the stars.