Chapter 1

Chapter 1

-------------

It was time.

We had everything planned, it was go time. My friends: Brittany, Brianna, Taylor and I were on a mission.

We were going to capture 5 Seconds of Summer.

They were coming to Houston, Texas. We had bought tickets, we were ready to go.

The girls slept over the night before so we could all be together when we left.

In the morning

-----------------

Maddies POV

I woke up and yawned, stretching my arms out. I looked at my phone it was only 11 am we had plenty of time. I looked out at Taylor and shook her.

"Taylor wake up!" I whisper shouted at her.

"Why..." She yawned and fell back asleep I sighed.

I got up from my bed and took a shower so I was clean didn't want the boys thinking I was smelly as I was kidnapping them.. Like who would want that.

After my shower Brittany and Brianna were up and waiting for me to finish my shower. As I walked out of the bathroom they both stood up but Brianna turned to Brittany.

"Brittany you had a shower yesterday let me go!" She told her and Brittany nodded and went to get her clothes.

I grabbed my clothes and got changed I was wearing my black leggings and Nirvana shirt. When I was done it was around 2 pm the show started at 4 so I made some late lunch for the girls. I made soup, nothing big just soup as I finished making the food 3 girls came downstairs dressed and sat at the table.

I gave them all there food and we ate and talk for a bit,

I looked at the clock 3:05 and it was a 30 minute drive!

"Guys sorry to rush you but we really got to go like now!" I yelled grabbing our bags and ran out to the car. We had everything packed and it was 3:14 we got in the car and drove for about 25 minutes and we were there!

I pulled into the stadium parking lot and stopped and turned to Brianna.

"Are you ready to steal a boyband" I said in a monotone voice.

She just nodded at me.

"Let's go then"