Episode 26: General Esdeath vs Jin Kisaragi

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Wiz: ...so that's why my lab was destroyed...

Boomstick: ...wait, what happened?

Wiz: This is coming straight out of your paycheck... *clears throat* Anyway, contrary to expectations, Esdeath did not fall insane after drinking the Demon's Extract. Rather, the Extract granted her power over ice, and the power to create it out of thin air. With this power, Esdeath can shoot shards of ice at the foe; trap her foes in ice; create a gigantic chunk of ice, great for crushing numerous enemies; create a giant horn of ice to pierce the enemy; and use ice as armor.

Boomstick: And she can even use ice to F*CKING FLY! And as a bonus, she can create an army of ice...centaur...things! And she can create a snowstorm that basically spans an entire country to replenish her powers and boost 'em! What else has this ice dominatrix got up her sleeve?!

Wiz: Oh, this chick has one more ability, my co-host! Through sheer willpower...and obsession over a certain young man...Esdeath gained access to an ability known as the Mahapadma. Or Makahadoma, if you wish.

Boomstick: What does this odd-sounding ability do, you ask? Why, it STOPS TIME, of course! Just like-

Wiz: BOOMSTICK! What was it that we discussed about JoJo's references?!?

Boomstick: B-but ZA WARUDO!

Wiz: Listen, if we're gonna keep throwing JoJo references around in our fights, it's gonna get stale and boring over time!

Boomstick: Do you doubt the power of JoJo's?!?

Wiz: No, I just-

Boomstick: Then...that's GREATO!

Wiz: *groans in annoyance* ...shall we move on...? In any case, Esdeath gained the power to freeze all of time and space for a short period of time, giving her the edge when she's in a pinch...sometimes.

Boomstick: With all of this crazy sh*t, Esdeath sure has some impressive accomplishments under her belt. She froze an entire river; broke the sanity of Prince Numa Seika of the northern tribe by killing 400,000 people and burying them alive; curbstomped some of Night Raid's strongest and even killed one of them; took on an entire army, a drug boosted Akame, Tyrant Tatsumi, and a horde of Danger Beasts; and she could've and very well would've killed Akame if she was serious in their fight.

Wiz: However, Esdeath does have her fair share of faults. First off, Mahapadma can only be used once a day, and certain individuals can resist it, such as Tatsumi. And Esdeath absolutely loves war, and will do anything to prolong it.

Boomstick: She's also crazy obsessed with Tatsumi, and when she sees him and fights him, she'll always hold back! Plus, the Demon Extract drains her of her power, but considering she's gone from freezing an entire river to spamming the sh*t out of icicles and creating giant spheres of ice, I doubt this is a major factor. Plus, she's got that power boosting snowstorm to help counter this.

Wiz: That move isn't exactly a perfect counter to the Demon Extract's drawbacks, though. The last time Esdeath used it, it had to draw power from an army of ice-made soldiers that was created in days - in short, it kind of hinges on prep time.

Boomstick: Regardless, Esdeath's powers and sadism make her scary as sh*t to face in combat. She's got a hundred different ways to bring the pain...and that's when she's not using her powers. Lord knows how much pain you'll be feeling when you cross her.

Esdeath: I don't understand the feelings of the weak. The law of the world is survival of the fittest. It's how the weak are weeded out. It just means those people that die were too weak. It's only natural for the weak to perish.