AUTHOR'S END NOTE

Yo! It's Darks'k.

It is my pleasure to write this story and I have no regrets for having this to share it here on this orange place. Hahaha.

I have never thought that people actually read this story for the first time I updated it. I thought, it will have a few readers but hey, +10k readers are absolutely giving me "Good Moods".

Forgive me. If I updated longer because well, busy life as usual and Also spare me about my grammar errors as I said at the beginning, I'm a lazy alien that won't edit my stories not unless someone give me "Good Moods" then I will. But for the meantime, my laziness says No.

This story is based on a tale entitled "The Nightingale and The Emperor" I always love to read Chinese novels and stories. So, I tried to write some more with a little spices that some people like which is BL. I know, everyone is very fan of this and I choose this because Blackly keep requesting me to write and Here it is!

For the Future of this story. Sadly, there will be no sequel for this one but it have some few extras like their daily life, one-shot smuts, other characters' love story and etc. I will posted here. Just added this story on your library and so, you won't miss an update.

Lastly, For the readers who are voting and commenting in every chapter. THANK YOU SO MUCH! without you all, the story might go waste and This Lonesome Alien is now Happy!! Hope you do all check some of my stories and Blackly's too. Till the next story, we shall meet.

THANK YOU FOR READING
THE EMPEROR'S NIGHTINGALE