Questions and Notes:

1. Is the title inspired by The Fault In Our Stars? "Okay? Okay."
- not really, I just want to emphasis the essence of the word "Life" without it being too plain or redundant? if that makes sense (although I love John Green's TFIOS)

2. Do you experience the things your poems portray in this book?
- maybe and maybe not, sometimes you may perceive my poems differently than mine or from other readers (it may vary) but what I can assure you is that I write with full passion and mostly with raw emotions, so maybe I experience what you thought was happening in one of the poems or what was the message...

3. Don't you get tired from writing?
- yes and no. yes because there's the little pressure that some of you may be expecting too much and I'm not fond of letting people down and no because it's really my passion, I want to pursue it. to me, writing helps me face my demons and it helps me deal with reality (--also helps me escape it, sometimes).

4. Do you get mad when people plug in your books?
- yes because I already said that you can do the plugging on my profile's message board or message me if you want and I can squeeze in some time for you. I am very supportive of other writers but please know how to at least respect my books.

A. DON'T PLAGIARIZE PLEASE. NEVER DO THAT.
- cite my account name or address the work's owner properly if you want to quote anything from them or use their work/s
ex:  According to Rodriguez (2017) "Life is a journey........"
or this poem was from wattpad by @dbrodriguez etc.

B. DON'T SCREENSHOT, PRINTSCREEN, SAVE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S PERMISSION.
- come on guys, don't do this.

C. DON'T DISTRIBUTE WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S PERMISSION.
- don't do this either.

* comment if you have any questions or if you want an advice on something and I'll get back to you, thank you, smile! 🙂