The way to freedom, with some minor inconveniences

Yellow Shared this information with Blue and of course, she thought it was an absolute ludicrous idea.

"I can already think of several ways this could go horribly wrong!" She Whispered angrily, not wanting any guards that may happen to be standing outside of the boxed room.

"You have no idea whether or not we're being surveillanced, and what happens if OUR lawyer is standing right outside when we go out there?!?" Blue shouted at her,  as she paced back and forth. She forgot about guards watching her.

"Its our only chance!" Yellow argued as she tried to whisper.

"Besides, you can do pretty well under pressure from what I've observed..." Yellow quickly added.

Blue stopped at this statement and ran that through her head again. "Wait..really?" She said walking over to her and then stopped. She looked flustered.

Yellow silently cursed her flirtatious statement. She wasn't supposed to feel this way about other gems. It was forbidden. Of course, if they were going to escape Homeworld that probably wouldn't matter...They could escape to a world where their relationship would be a possibility...

They were totally going to do this.

And after a few moments later after some discussing and planning, they went over to the door and activated it, and just like Yellow had predicted, it opened.

Blue poked her head through it to make sure there weren't any soldiers or attorneys in sight.

Nope. All clear.

Yellow thanked Homeworld for their lack of soldiers. Their Diamonds hadn't thought of possible escape routes.

Before the two could say anything, Blue grabbed Yellows hand and ran around a corner.

Yellow pulled away for a moment.

"Blue, we can't just go running around like this, we have to make ourselves look like we're SUPPOSED to be here..."

Blue looked around anxiously. She looked like she wanted to object, then thought the better of it.

They walked swiftly to a Ruby base, where Ruby ships would be held. They were doing this.

"HALT" Yelled a threatening voice.

Yellow and Blue stopped running and turned around slowly. An Agate Guard stood there, her whip already out of her gem, ready to snap.

A wave of anxiety rushed over Blue.

Yellow whispered "Don't say anything, go along with this"

"What are you doing here?" The Agate asked, her voice high pitched. Yellow had to quickly analyze the situation. Then, she thought of something.

"Why are YOU out of position?" Yellow replied back, trying to restrain her voice from trembling.

"I uh" The Agates face suddenly turned slightly greener than what it was.

"I, am with my newly appointed Zircon of which has a client that just happens to be a Ruby. I'm showing her how to handle things." Yellow said irritated.

"I don't remember any of my Ruby's needing an attorney-"

"Let us through or I will contact your Elites" Yellow hoped her voice sounded calm and collected, because she sure didn't feel that way.

Blue was absolutely astonished, the fact that she was trying to pass her as a new Zircon! No Gem could be that foolish. Then again, Yellow could be quite good at persuading. It was her Job to do so of course.

The Green gem eyes scanned over the Zircons nervously.

"I could show you where-"

"I am quite capable of doing so myself."

The Agate took a long look at them, then walked back to her position on the other side of the faculty.

Blue took Yellow's hand, causing her to blush. They lingered there for a moment, then ran back into the direction they were going originally.