Chapter 6

Not edited

Sorry my lovelys! I promise to try and update more often, it's just that I've been working on one of my other story's which you guys should totally read and see if you like

Anywho here is chapter 6

Gwendolyn Pov

I was down in the dungeon chambers with my dad. Once my dad brought me back I was welcomed by everyone, you could tell by their tears that they all missed me dearly. I hugged all of them, they all praised me about how beautiful I had grown up to be. When grandpa Dumbledore greeted me I got a big hug and a kiss on the four head, I really missed him and everyone else for that matter.

"Dad? Does this mean I get to actually attend Hogwarts and be sorted?"I asked him.

"Of course angel! And you can still sit in your spot up at the teachers table if you want"He said.

"I think I'll sit at my house table, you know to make friends, but can I sit up there sometimes when I like? Do I have to walk in with the first years?"I asked.

"That's fine angel and you can sit with me anytime you want and no you will stand off to the side out of site until all the first years are sorted"He said.

"Okay thanks dad"I said.

"No problem angel"He said.

"Dad what house do you think I will be in?"I asked him. He looked like he was deep in thought thinking about my question.

"Honestly angel, I-I have no idea what house you will be in, you could be in any of them. You are brave like Gryffindore, loyal like Hufflepuff, smart like Ravenclaw, and cunning like Slytherin"He said.

"Thanks dad, but what if the sorting hat can't sort me?"I asked.

"Oh the sorting hat can sort anyone"He said.

"Okay dad, I think I'll head off to bed then, I have a big day tomorrow"I said walking off to my room.

I was sitting in the great hall with all the teachers, grandpa Dumbledore, and dad eating breakfast. I was eating pancakes with maple syrup and some orange juice.

"So Gwen, ado you think you will do okay in third year since you missed first and second?"Mrs. McGonagall asked.

"Oh you know I could pass seventh year right now"I said with a smirk.

"You defiantly gained your fathers smirk"She said smiling.

"Well I am a spitting image of my father"I said smirking again.

"Now now angel, no more smirking or you'll end up just like me"Dad said.

"But dad I'm an angel"I said smirking at him.

He just laughed and continued eating.

I was in my room putting my robes on and grabbing my wand. The students would be here in half an hour and I wanted to be ready. Keto slithered up my arm and onto my shoulder.

"Gwen we ssshould head to the great hall now"He hissed into my ear.

"Okay thanks Keto"I said gently stroking his head.

He slithered back down my arm and wrapped himself around my arm and stayed there.

I walked out of my room and to the great hall, where I sat down beside my dad eating a little bit of a sandwich.

"Okay angel the students are hear so go lean on that wall in the corner in the shadows until all the first years are sorted"My dad said pointing to a corner that was darkly covered by a shadow.

"Okay dad I'll see you soon"I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and walked over to the corner.

As soon as I was covered by the shadow the great hall doors opened up and I immediately heard lots of voices and foot steps. All the students walked in and sat down in their seats at their house table. They still continued to chat away. A couple minutes later the first years walked in and the great hall fell silent. I could hear the amazed gasps from all the first years as they looked around. As soon as the sorting hat started singing I zoned out. I didntl zone back in until I heard Mrs. McGonagall started talking about a new third year student.

"Now everyone let's welcome Gwendolyn Snape"She said. I walked out of the shadows and let my bangs cover part of my face as I walked up to the stool and sat down placing the hat on my head.

'So your a Snape eh, well your father was in Slytherin, your a pureblood you would do well in Slytherin, but you would also do good in Gryffindore, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw, this is a really hard decision'It said.

'I have no clue what to do with you'It said.

The whole time it talked to itself I stayed quite. It went on talking to itself for about twenty minutes.

'Ah ha I think I have made my choice'It said.

Oh thank god! I thought I was going to fall asleep.

"Let it be..........HUFFLEPUFF!"It yelled out loud for the first time.

I took the hat off, walked over to the Hufflepuff table and sat down beside a boy with short blonde hair and dull green eyes. Everyone at the table looked so shocked as did everyone in the whole room, even the all the teachers, except my dad that smiled and started clapping. Everyone looked at him and tentatively started clapping a little but stopped after five seconds.

"Okay now that that's done, let's go over the rules......."Grandpa Dumbledore started saying but I zoned out having heard it all before.

Everyone at the table stared at me like I shouldn't be here and didn't belong. Some glared well others just ignored me, others just made rude comments. I didn't know what I did to make them hate me. I thought about anything I did but couldn't come up with anything at all.

I heard some of them say things like:

"She shouldn't be here"

'She shouldn't be alive"

"She's a disgrace to Hufflepuff"

"A Snape! Why would she be in this house!?! She belongs in Slytherin because she's evil!"

As they kept coming that got worse and cruel. I had to blink back the tears. I thought Hufflepuff was supposed to be a nice house. I looked up at all the kids at the table and they noticed my tears and started laughing. Instead of saying anything I just ate my dinner in silence, getting lost in my own thoughts. I didn't dare look up, I bet they would just start laughing again. I put on an emotionless face and looked up at all the kids at the table. They looked surprised. I got up from the table and walked out of the great hall and down the dungeons to my dads chambers and sat on his chair in front of the fireplace and that's when I let all my tears go.

Keto slithered up my arm and rested against my neck hissing a soft tune that always made me calm down and fall asleep and that's exactly what I did.

Sorry it's short

Comment vote fan

Shelby