Chapter 5

Not edited

Okay I know it's been a couple days since I last updated but don't hate me. So here's chapter 5

Gwen's Pov

I was sitting on a bed in the room Mrs.Weasley was letting me share with Hermione and Ginny. I liked Hermione, she was smart, nice, and overall a good friend. Ginny I guess was okay, she was a little to girly for my liking. As I was saying, I was sitting on my bed playing around with the magic I could do by thinking it and moving my hands. Right now I was moving water around me.

"Gwendolyn, I'm going to take you to Diagon Alley to get your stuff, so let's go" Mrs. Weasley said walking in the room.

"Okay, I'm ready to go" I said and the water froze around me mid air.

"Um, Gwendolyn why is ther water frozen mid air?" Mrs. Weasley asked with her eyebrows raised, I made the water disappear.

"Just magic I can do by thinking it" I said calmly.

"Well okay , hurry up then"She said walking out the door and down the stairs.

I followed after her, when I reached the bottom everyone was waiting by the fireplace.

"Now everyone grab some floo powder and we can go"Mrs. Weasley said grabbing some for herself.

Fred went then George, after them it went Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Harry.

"Your turn Gwendolyn"Mrs. Weasley said motioning me forward.

Instead of going by floo I just thought of the Leaky Cauldron and with a crack I was standing right beside Ron, he jumped and screamed like a little girl.

"Bloody hell Gwen!" Ron shouted.

"What you get scared easily?!" I said teasing him.

Ron just blushed and turned around. Mrs. Weasley came out of the fireplace and looked around with a panicked look and then her eyes settled on me.

"Gwendolyn! What on earth did you just do?!?!" She exclaimed.

"I just apparated here" I said in an duh tone.

"Your not supposed to be able to do that until your older"She said.

"Well when you have mostly grown up in Hogwarts you learn a few things" I said like it was no big deal, cause really it wasn't I could do anything the seventh years could without even thinking about it. You could call me a nerd but it was all thanks to my photographic memory.

"Well anywho let's get going then, we'll stop at Madame. Malkin's first" She said leading us all out the door.

I followed everyone out the door, and then stepped into the bright sunlight. We all continued down the path.

"Hey Gwen" I looked to my right and it was Harry who had said hi.

"Oh, hi Harry"

"Um it was kinda mean what you said to Ron about him getting scared about you popping up out of no where" He said looking anywhere but my face.

"Well if Ron or you have a problem with me then that's your problem, not mine" I said.

Harry didn't say anything else he just walked up ahead beside Ron.

Finally we reached Madame. Malkin's, we all walked in.

"Who am I fitting today?" A lady asked who I'm guessing was Madame. Malkin.

"Me" I said stepping forward.

"Okay then dear just step onto this stool" She said and lead me over to a stool.