It slightly irritated him that their main goal was to know who she was.

He grabbed a flute of champagne from the table and swirled the contents, eyeing the males, then Sin, who was accompanying Road to get light refreshments. The observant person he was, he kept an eye on her the whole time, finding that people had actually started to approach her, whilst girls watched her with strange expressions, and himself with hearts for eyes.

"So, who is that exotic young Lady that you arrived with, Lord Mikk?" One of the men asked, in awe. His lips parted as he watched her, having not seen someone like that before.

Tyki nearly glared at him, but regained his calm so that he wouldn't get scolded by his annoying brother.

Should I say that she came as my date? Tyki thought, seeing Road stuff her face, Sin trying to help her from choking. He sweat dropped, nah, they'll just start asking stupid questions.

With no choice but to express an honest answer, the Portuguese male tilted his flute at Sin, "Her name is Cynthia, a noble that is currently staying with us." He didn't want to tell them that Sin was actually just a nickname that they called her. He wanted others to stay as formal as possible.

"Ah...so Lady Cynthia. What a beautiful sight." Another male smiled and took two champagne flutes before quickly heading off to where Sin was, "I will be back."

The corner of Tyki's lips curled downwards, but he forced them to stay up, seeing the other two males he was with quickly trying to catch up to the other, bickering amongst themselves to see who was going to approach her first.

Watching them was slightly amusing, but the tall male wanted to see what Sin's reaction was. He knew she didn't easily trust people and that she was currently putting up a kind of façade.

Not that her façade is really a façade, he thought, the only thing different is that she's forced to be very formal with people...and watch her tongue.

He recalled a memory back when they were travelling. At first, she seemed quite reserved, but once they got to know her more, she was a bright ball of sunshine, but also had her smart moments, and had a very excitable and teasing side, which he needed to see more of. It seemed to have disappeared, or rather, stayed on the low, when she was with everyone else but the travel troupe.

If she saw them now she'd probably start bawling and saying funny, but true things about them, such as Momo's bald head, Tyki found himself feeling less irritated when he thought of those fond memories.

When his attention was back on Sin, he found that one of the men who approached her take her gloved hand and kiss the back, then bring her to the dance floor to dance slowly to a slow tempo song. Road was watching nearby and eating.

"If it isn't Lord Mikk! It has been a while!" Tyki's gaze averted to the Madam that was in front of him. He recognised her as someone he'd seen many times before, and placed a hand to his chest, bowing slightly in greeting. He placed his flute onto a passing butler's tray.

"It has been a long time, Madam." He smiled and took her hand, gently kissing her hand as he kneeled down slightly. He stood back up, seeing the Madam fan her face with a grin.

A woman next to her took a step forward, cheeks dusted with pink as she stared at the handsome Mikk.

"This is my daughter's first ball. Would you do the honour of dancing with her?" The Madam didn't make it sound like a question at all.

Tyki smiled small at the woman and he greeted her just like the Madam, bringing her into the slow dance.

"Tyki's handsomeness at events like these are really effective." Road giggled, licking a lollipop. She had gone up to where her adoptive father was, observing from above. "Madam's crowd is all atwitter." Her eyes scanned away from Tyki to find Sin, seeing that she was pretty easy to spot.