[57] You're My Everything.

Branch woke up to the sound of spoons clincering against a bowl. He slowly opened his eyes, and immediately noticed that Poppy was gone from sleeping next to him.

He got up, and locked around. In another room, everyone else was asleep, and the sound of Mr Dinkles snoring was oddly soothing.

He followed the sound coming from the kitchen, and found Poppy with flour all over her face and cracked eggs all over her arms. She was only wearing a robe and her hair looked wet, she must've judt gotten out of the shower.

Branch chuckled. "What happened to you?"

She jumped, then groaned and rolled her eyes. "Dang it!! I wanted to surprise you."

"What are you making?" he asked, stepping closer to her, and looking inside the bowl.

"Honestly, I don't even know anymore. I'm so tired my brain isn't working."

"Well, then, you lay down," Brsnch assured her. "I can take this over."

"I'll have to take a shower first," she said. "And I just took one. I'm a mess."

Branch looked own at the eggs on her arms. He gently placed his hands on her arms, removing some of the eggs. Poppy looked down at his hands. He didn't remove them, he just kept them on her arm. She kept staring down at his hands, and so did he, when in the corner of his eye he saw her look up and him. He did the same, and a smile formed on her face, sweetly.

"Branch?" she asked.

"Yes?"

"What am I to you?"

Branch gently put his hand on her cheek. He leaned in slowly, kissed her for about a second, then looked at her sweetly.

"You're my everything."