A Deep thought _Todoroki_

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to be mistaken as a girl, which for now I am a girl, Just happens to be that I got turned into one" as Deku explained. 

"I get, WE GET IT but Deku since you are a girl, we are wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me and the girls" as Uraraka said. 

"No" as Deku slowly said it without mercy. 

"Huh why?" as Uraraka 

"I just couldn't comprehend of shopping + Girls" as Deku explained his reasoning.

"PLEASE DEKU COME WITH US" as Uraraka pleads and making a puppy dog eyes.

"I'll think about it" as Deku said. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As class ended and everyone went to their dorms. 

Todoroki wanted to talk to Midoriya about some lecture notes that needs to clarify  about Mr. Cemento's History class, his lecture wasn't as thorough enough  and Mr. Mic's english class. In truth also I wanted to talk to "her"

 "Hey Midoriya" as I knock the door was already open and then I saw her.  

"What is it Todoroki-kun" as Midoriya said and flustered

I lost my sense for a second there as I regain my conciousness "ummm can you help me understand with history and english class I kind of dozed off in class" 

As Midoriya laughing "okay" 

As we discuss school work, I realized how calm midoriya is. I don't know how I feel about this since Midoriya is now a girl, I always forget that his actually a guy but more importantly my friend. 

"So how was being a girl?" as I started a new conversation. 

"Oh umm" as Midoriya trying to converse it seems she is in a deep thought "Can I tell you something" as Midorya wanted to say. 

"Go on" 

"I kind of like being a girl actually" as I drop my jaw "Umm okay" 

"Oh my god I''m sorry-" as Midorya was stuttering

"No need to say that, Your still you Midoriya regardless of gender" as Todoroki wanted to make an enlighten atmosphere. 

"I'm serious your still yourself" as Todoroki smiling. 

"Todoroki-kun I liked that you smiled a lot" as Deku smiled. I immediatly blush as I cover my face for an embaressment. 

As Deku observing Todoroki he realized how Todoroki is rather oblivious and sometimes akward when being sociable. 

"Todoroki-Kun I'm always wondering I'm not sure If I wanted to say this in the wrong moment but" as she gulped "How does it feel when you use your fire power?" as she said. 

"It feels rather different" as he said in calm and demeanor "I alwasy thought not using half of my power would beat my father and rather rebellious" as Todoroki stopped and thinked for a second "But after what you told me" Deku remembered it also in the Sports Festival Arc "For the longest time my pain and my sufferings has been lifted, I felt better and open up to possibility"

As Todorki continued covering his scars "When I visited my mom for the first time, for the first time opening up to people and getting into my life, and actually taking pointers from my old man to become or rather striving to becoming my own hero it kills me to say that at this pace I'm actually felt better" 

As he stopped talking the atmosphere become calming and grew in silence as if the confession was done. 

"Todoro-" Deku was cut off

"Midoriya I " as Todorki stuttered "Thank you so much for saving my life" 

Suddenly a weight just added me as I see it was Midoriya who hugged me. I hugged her back, this is warm and peacful in mind. 

"I'm happy for you" as Deku said. 

As we both hugged again. Suddenly  a loud voice comes in 

"Umm Deku" as Uraraka and Iida staring at us at this moment. 

"I can explain" as Deku tried. 

As Uraraka laughing in the corner while Iida was giving lecture to Todoroki and me. 

"okay Iida we get it" as Todoroki and Lida left the room, it's only me and Ochako. 

"So Deku Do you like Todoroki?" as Uraraka said. 

" Yes" as Deku

"I think you don't get it Do you love him as in more than just friends" 

As Deku sit there and shock for second though to herself...Do I love him.

=============================================================

Here you go guys. 

Sorry it took sometime to write not just this fanfiction but others as well. 

I have some painful and emtional roller coaster that I needed to get away with but right now I'm fine. 

I'm sorry that this chapter seems a bit depressing but honestly my head can't really justified as to why I wrote this, it seems a bit longer and just isn't my taste but the next chpater I would do my best and thank you so much for reading this even though it's a bit jumpy and boring.