A Deep thought _Todoroki_

As I went to the hallway suddenly I saw Deku in front of the door. As I walked and greeted him, as she turned around. Her gaze and her smile slowly beating my heart . I have never felt like this before. Then I comeback unassure why i think of that. 

"Oh Todoroki How are you?"

"Nothing much. What are you doing here...in the "boys" hallway exactly?" Will it is true she is in the boy's hallway that's why the girls and boys room are seperated for a reason.

"Oh Mineta wanted to tell me something and wanted to meet me in his room" as Midoriya said it. 

"Oh okay" it took me a while and think about what he meant

"WAIT WHAT?" 

"Oh why so worried is only Mineta?"

For real, we know how Mineta is when it comes to girls, especially now Deku is a....

"I'm coming with you" 

"Huh-"

"Oh hello Deku and ahh" as Mineta taking a gulp as Todorki looked unexplainably angry "ummm Todoroki what are you doing here?" as Mineta said something akwardly. 

'You know what?" Mineta was scared and look like he got caught in an act.

"Todoroki you got it all wrong, this isn't what you think it is?" as Mineta said

"Really tell me what are you gonna do with her ?" as Mineta silenced and near seconds he peed himself. 

As Todoroki grabbed Izuku by his arms. "Todoroki stopped" as I tighten my arms, Izuka felt a tight bit of pain and warm "Todoroki your hurting me stop it" as Izuku told him. 

As Todoroki realized what he had done "I'm sorry, it's just that I'm worried" 

"Todoroki we are talking about Mineta hear , he will not hurt me and for the last time I'm not a girl, I'M A GUY" as Deku trying to push Todoroki but it didn't. Instead He pull her and put his arms around his waist. 

"Are you an idiot or something?" as Todoroki become furious and not willing to let go of Izuku, suddenly he stopped. 

As he truned around, Izuku seemed...scared and terrified. As he let go of Izuku and let him breath a bit. She started crying "I'm sorry I didn't mean it" her words are a bit gittery. 

Todoroki felt a sudden change, he realize the way he forced Midoriya without a thought. Felt like a stab the way his father did that to him. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have never done that" as he bowed himself. 

"Todoroki, it's alright I know you are only trying to look out for me" as Midoriya putting his hands around Todoroki's face.  As Todoroki staring at her with her green orbs and her lips and suddenly it dinged on him.

As Todoroki new he  screwed up. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Todoroki" as I hear Midoriya from school hallway. As she standing running into me 

"Hey how are you doing shouto-kun?" as she said. 

"I'm well"

"Good and thank you so much for last night " as Midoriya smiled on him. 

As the class started, the class went by both normal and some what heroic, trying to train at the same time doing normal school stuff to be done. It was already lunch time. 

"Deku-kun your hair is getting longer" as Uraraka explained. 

"You right maybe I should get a hair cut" as Deku looked at her hair