The Party In Hell (2 Hell days later)

Well, I'm finally where I always thought I would end up. It's actually not as bad as I envisioned. Perhaps I got lucky, but I turned up in a section of hell where it's actually a functioning society. Well, kind of a functioning society. Demons here glow a brighter shade of red the more high up they are in the social ladder. However, I'm the odd one out since I'm the only one here that managed to persuade the big guy into letting me keep my human body. Everyone else here wasn't so lucky. The best looking person I've seen so far simply has horns and red skin. This seems too cliché to be reality. Of course it isn't Leo, it's Hell! Maybe I'm missing something but this place seems almost unfit for me. I mean, there are people being tortured by lady demons in skimpy outfits, bones laying on the streets and corpses rotting away on sidewalks. It doesn't really faze me anymore, I've seen too many bodies to be scared of them. I was simply walking down the..."roads" of Hell when I saw a flyer on a spike. Yup, there was some guy yelling in pain on said spike but, nothing I can do now. Without my Medigun, I can't really help someone who has a hole through their chest. I read the flyer, seeing as I had nothing else to do. It seemed as if there was a party of some sort going on later this evening in the streets. I didn't care about such minor events, I had a much bigger priority to focus on right now. I'm currently collecting the pieces that will contribute to my true resurrection! I was going to come back, now that I knew Angelica had cared for me as well. I took a second look at the flyer and saw something that made my jaw drop! I saw that the "DJ" at this party was powering his equipment with a Hell energy battery! I need that vital component. Everything else can wait, that takes priority. I must infiltrate that party...I might need to kill some people however.

-"I will get that power no matter the cost!" I said to myself.

3 HOURS LATER

     I had arrived to the party dressed as fancily as I could, considering all I had was my lab coat. Although it had a tear through the center from when the spear punctured my chest, I made it look like a mere spike. I was attempting to seem like a demon as well. I entered without too much trouble and began looking around. The music was loud enough and the crowd was dense enough to make me seem nearly invisible in the party. I saw a door that had the label "Electrical Room: Staff Only" on it with a guard standing in front of it. The guard was much bigger than I was, no way I could take him on. Even with my Ubercharge, I'd make too much of a scene. I looked around and noticed a very peculiar set of eight eyes staring at me. 

     Some lady demon had a devilish smile on her face

     Some lady demon had a devilish smile on her face. This isn't the first time it's happened. Apparently, humans are extremely rare in Hell and thus, every horny demoness fantasizes about banging one. I guess she saw through my poorly made disguise. She glided closer to me, grabbed my hand and led me to the wall. She threw me onto it and had her arms over both my shoulders, pinning me there. She seemed ready to start up something. I quickly intervened by touching her sensitive areas. It's time to seduce and manipulate. As I kept "exploring" she made more quiet moans. She wanted to be at least a little subtle to the crowd around us. After a while, she was thoroughly aroused. I felt her lower parts soaked in her own juices. She would listen to anything I asked now.

-"You see that guy over there?" I whispered in her ear.

     She nodded slightly.

-"He's a good friend of mine and hasn't really been getting enough..."action" recently. Could you perhaps...help him with that?" I asked quietly.

-"Whatever you want sweetie~." she said, lowering her arms and turning away from me.

     She turned her head back to me as she kept walking.

-"I'll be thinking of only you though~." she said, sticking her tongue out and winking seductively.

     After a few minutes, she had the guard "distracted" long enough for me to slip inside the electrical room. It was there, in all its glory. Now I had to find a way to get it out of here without anybody being suspicious. I decided to merge my heist with my disguise. I grabbed the battery and put it in the tear of my lab coat. I made it seem like I was a higher level demon. I have to leave before the DJ notices the lack of energy. I slipped through the crowd and managed to make it to the front door. The security at the door was blocking my exit however. 

-"Hold up there human. Name and Hell number, now." This brute of a demon ordered.

     I simply gave a confused look. He looked at the glow on my chest and made a face signifying he realized his mistake.

-"Oh! I-I'm terribly sorry, sir! I did not notice the bright glow on your chest. Go do whatever it is you need outside, sir." he said as he stepped aside, lowered his head and gestured his arms towards the door.

-"Get down here maggot." I said in a bossy tone.

     He lowered his head to my eye level. I had to keep up the act that I had high authority.

-"Yes, sir?" he said, a nervous look on his face.

     I slapped him across the face before stepping out the door.

-"Don't mock me again." I said as I walked outside.

     I soon returned to my "home" and began fabrication of the new device. The theory was that by expending a large amount of refined Hell energy, I would fill the slot of a soul in my body and hitch a ride back home. I was following the mathematical concept of the surplus of one can fill the deficit of the other. In this case, perhaps a surplus of Hell energy would be able to fill the deficit of my soul. I'm not sure if it will actually work but hey, I'm already dead anyway!

Rei Ryghts P.O.V.

     What's this? He's returning? Finally...after 2 long years, he's coming back. Although...he may be too late to save her from her own heartbreak. I wonder...does Leo know of her fate? If he doesn't already...he'll find out soon. Two years has given me a lot of time to think. I've already had my battle with the CPU's...it failed. And I've been stripped of my powers thanks to that purple skinned lady destroying my Sharicite Gem. Maybe I should do something for him for once. All this time, he's been helping me, even changing me...and I've done nothing to return the favor. Yes...I think I'll help him bring back the only one he cares about. I must find a way to contact him before his return.