Vital Exchange (6 days later)

Well, this woman accepted my offer and I'm in my lab carefully constructing her new heart. Since she was a CPU, it couldn't be bound by living tissue and fleshy material. The fact that she could transform made my work that much harder. As long as I have all the right parts, this won't take too much longer. Fortunately, I did. Thank the maker I took inventory not too long ago. I was installing the last few pieces when that woman got a little impatient. She barged in the room with quite the anger.

-"How long is it going to take?!" she asked irritatingly.

     She was in her CPU mode.

-"Calm down patient zero, I'm almost done. Once it's finished, you'll be laying down on that table." I said. "and I'll be tearing you open." I whispered to myself.

-"Well hurry up! It's been hours!" she shouted into my ear.

-"Could you not yell into my ear like that? Also, you do realize that I'm the one building a fucking HEART for you, right?" 

-"I get that it's an organ but I just wish you could accelerate your efforts!"

-"I'm doing something that would take a standard surgeon or engineer years to complete in a matter of a few hours. So be patient for just a little longer."

     She said something inaudible before speaking up.

-"Fine. I'll be waiting." she said.

     The truth was, there was about 30 more minutes of waiting to be had before it was complete. I made haste and returned to fabrication. After a bit of time passed however, I felt a presence. Of course, that woman was in the room but...it felt different. Like the feeling you get when someone is watching you. I didn't turn my head but in my peripheral vision, I saw that woman with curious eyes, gazing at my hands working through the parts and putting them in place as gracefully as a priest picks up the grail. I forgot about her wondering eyes and continued working. I still felt her body right behind me, almost touching my back. I sensed her breath against the back of my neck. Her head was right beside mine after a while, watching every movement I make. She must've been fascinated by what I was doing if she had an expression like that.

     Her hair against mine, breasts up against my back and heartbeat synchronized with my own

     Her hair against mine, breasts up against my back and heartbeat synchronized with my own. Seriously, was she interested in what I was doing or in me? I finally put on the final exterior plate and surveyed my creation.

-"*Laughs* Wunderbar!" I said with pride.

-"It's done?" she asked.

-"Now is the time! Get to the operating table!"

     She rushed over to the operation table and I set up everything I needed. Once I had every tool at my side, I began.

-"Alright, let's start." I said.

-"Wait, aren't you gonna knock me out or something?" she asked, concerned.

-"No, why?"

-"I'll die otherwise!"