5

"Best friends forever..." Kira smiled. "-But we can't tell our moms that we kissed." She whispered.

I nodded. "I won't.." I said.

"Now we kissed and we're best friends.. what do we do now?" I looked at her cluelessly.

"Well... I don't know.." She said softly.

I didn't know either. Kissing her made me feel different. It made me feel happy... like someone actually likes and cares about me.

"Kira?" I asked her. She looked up, "How-" I stopped myself starring into her eyes. I don't think I should bring up how her friend lied to her. Maybe it's very personal and she finally moved on. I can't just bring it back up. She moved here for a new start so that should stay back where it happened.

"-nothing.." I smiled. She smiled back at me in return.

"Dinner is ready girls!" We both heard Kira's mom so we went inside and ate a very good dinner.

We finished and helped her mom wash dishes and clean the kitchen before showering and going to bed.

I raced her back up stairs I beat her this time! "Yea, take that Miss bean bag head!" She laughed coming into the room right behind me.

"Shut up! We're even.."

"Soon enough we won't be cause I'll be beating you..." I smirked folding my arms.

"Yea yea, we'll see.." We both laughed at each other.

I had on a transformer boxers and a navy blue sports bra meanwhile Kira had on sponge-bob boxers and a yellow sports bra. I match with no knowledge of actually knowing I'm matching. If that makes sense and I see Kira does it too.

I looked over at her bed and noticed it was only one and obviously this house was big so I probably would have to sleep in the guest room and there was one right across from her room, so I grabbed my bags.

"What are you doing Wynter?" Kira asked.

"I'm going to the guest room why?" She chuckled. "No silly you're sleeping with me." She said hopping into her bed patting the spot next to her.

"Uh- ummm are y-you sure?" I hesitantly sat my bags back down.

"I'm positive.. please?" She lifted the covers and help it up for me. The tv was on and it was only her lamp that was on.

I walked over to her bed and slid in. It was a nice size and it was soft and comfortable as fuck! I turned towards the tv and she was laying behind me. Next to me really but we were both facing the tv.

Minutes passed by and the room was silent. You could only here the tv playing but I would've thought she was sleep.

"Wynter "Who the fuck!" I jumped when I heard that voice. Kira looked confused but she laughed. "That was me.." Holy shit.

My boxers are soaked.

It was her. She sounded like a whole nigga. I was bout ready to slap her ass down. While I'm playing, her voice is really sexy. It's low and raspy. If I would've known how she sounds at night or when she isn't in one of her episodes, then I would've been got tongued down...

"She's only been here for a day dufus.." I mentally faced palmed myself.

"You said what?" She asked.

"Nothing.." I responded. "Com'ere," She grabbed my waist and pulled me back. Oh god... tonight isn't going to end well. Luckily I brought extra boxers. Thanks mom.

She pulled me into her and rested her hand a little bit above my boxer line. I gulped quietly as three of her fingers slid a little bit into my boxers, "Don't worry baby, I'm only getting comfortable. I like to sleep like this so get used to it.." She said huskily.

Yes daddy

She softly kissed the back of my neck and snuggled into my neck. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up feeling her breath on my neck.

Gosh I'm a wet fucking mess.

"Goodnight best friend.." She whispered.

I smile, "Goodnight,"

Short I know but I'm finally getting back into writing🤘🏾 I'm working and taking classes for college so It's very time consuming but I still got y'all.

Much Love,

GoldSoul