I never wrote.......

I never wrote the story of you and me. We wrote it together. All the greatest memories still haunt me whenever we make eye contact. I wish we could go back to the year where, we met so we could start fresh.

I wanted a normal life but it just happens when you want to find a way to change.

As I always say ' A pain very rare, a scar so deep' that was the one you made me have the emotional scars because I don't want the physical ones.

I never wrote the fairy tale of you and me but we wrote it together. I never wrote the ending to a story. I formed and cried the emotional tears that rolled down my stone cold face.

But the fairy tale of you and me was never meant to end this way. When you decided that all you needed was space and a real fairy tale ending that had a real ending not where your Romeo had saved you. I never wrote the fairy tale ending to Snow White or Cinderella, where the step mothers ended up doing something bad to the step children when ever they needed something. I never wrote the ending to the previous year or the ending of the chapter. I am just the patient sitting in the audience waiting for the right time to speak again.

If Finn had of saved Rapunzel from getting her hair cut what would happen? Would the children plait or braid her hair?? Would the crown fit on her head.

If the beast were to stay in love with Belle in Beauty and the Beast, would she have still married him or would she go and curl up in the corner of the book shop and read Charles Dickens all over again??

Would Maleficent have kept Aurora asleep for the next one hundred years of her life and wake her up once she lived in a grave?? Did Aurora deserve any of this??

I never wrote the ends of the fairy tales that the children believe in nowadays. I wanted the children to be happy with the list of fairy tales that we still read. Is Humpty Dumpty really the egg on the wall?? Does he falls and goes splat?? Did any of the kings and their horses do anything?? Did the king eat Humpty all up??

Why does life have the empty feeling in it maybe because people choose to walk in and out of your life and leave that empty feeling in the heart with the made believe fairy tale. That children believed in many centuries ago?? Maybe that particular curse on Sleeping Beauty comes back again we don't know what to do.

I never wrote the feeling of anger on the wall or sadness or happiness. You created them as well as the stories the past created for the future. The past had the better stories we created as kids. My teenage years are already a mess. Yr 7 happens to be the worst. 2017 is the worst year ever.

I never wrote the scene where One Direction split. Or the ending of Titanic where the sadness always happens. I am just a typical teenage girl that has never been a fan girl. The only fan girl i have been for is the group of boys called is Magcon. Because the only difference they made in my life was the sense of humor they have and the other reason is that my friend likes this band called Five Seconds of Summer and i needed something where if im upset i could like and they have the ability to change the future. My future.

My life is worst that could have possibly happened but i don't have many friends and when ever i am in a friendship i always do the wrong thing. I had a stage of being a Batman lover but someone hated me for it. It doesn't matter what you like and who likes it. The music and poetry is the medicine for your anger and betrayal.

Oh i never wrote wrote anything on our English assignment because i always said i had better things to do. Only because i seeked and found the right friends and now i realized i have regretted losing my closest friend.

My bullies at school always say that i happen to hang out with nerds and geeks. I may happen to wear glasses but i don't happen to classify myself as a nerd or a geek. My some people just need to understand me like other people do.

I never wrote the words ' i hate you ' . I always thought that Einstein was the creator of the English Dictionary. I never wrote the dictionary even though i wished i did though. I am the creator of my English essay. You have no credit for it. As i pick up the book of you and me and our fairy tale we created together, our memories and songs come flooding back to me, without the warning.

I never wrote the war between us. We created it and i always knew you didn't like me. My crush could have listened to me instead of listening to the girl who told him i liked him. He said okay and walked off on the other girls words, not mine.

I never wrote the complication between us, that always caused less communication. I only wrote the story of my life and you happened to be in one of those 12 chapters. I want him to be in my 13th chapter, so the title could be the Story of Us and we could all stay together and the words we seek, we could add to our personal dictionary. I never wrote our fantasy. We are both the characters in this story so, it couldn't just be the end of us but you always needed something to say so i let you trust me. And all i get in return is the feeling you don't always trust me.

So all i have to say about this is: Goodbye old pal.