- Chapter Two -

I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me. It was like somebody was waiting for me to awake but not taking there eyes off me once. I could smell a rotten mouth breathing over me. I remembered.. I'm in a tittle bed.

I moved which she knew I was awake because nobody can stay "asleep" while being stared at. I woke up and groaned because she had that breath stopping smile. Her teeth rotted me. Absolute rotted me!

" Goodmorning, Babygirl. " she grinned as she picked me up and held me like some pile of potatoes. Right over her shoulder.

Right now, I hoped my father would walk though that door and freak out, seeing the real Annie Hoath. He wouldn't and couldn't.

He was on a business trip with his job. He worked as a SalesMan. Yeah that didn't really have to leave but his boss said he would pay him $2000 to go to NewYork and help his two daughters move houses in different areas. They both were gonna live in NewYork, but different sides of it.

He wouldn't be home for another month which meant I was gonna be a baby to this freak for another month. My life completely sucks!

I heard the phone ring. I had to get to it before she could. I couldn't stay like this for another week yet a month! I did what I had to, I kicked her hard in the stomach, hoping she would loose grip of me by loosing her breath. She didn't, she grabbed my feet and shook her head.

" tsk tsk tsk. What a bad girl. Did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed? " Doing that sick laugh again, she laid me down on the table and my eyes widen when she pulled down my shorts and began to change my diaper, it felt weird thinking that. Like, no teenager ever said ' oh please change my diaper '!

She changed it then laid me on the floor. Running down to pick the phone and answer it, I stood up and ran to my room, locking the door. I'm glad I had a door with a lock and the only way in was with my key, around my neck.

I looked down. Oh shit, she took my key from my neck. I heard her run up, and noticed I was gone. Began to yell and cuss. Like damn, no need to cuss.

Everything went dead quite. No noise was made, we could only hear the tiny chirps of the birds from outside my window. I thought I could sneak out there but it was atleast 10ft tall. No way would I make it without getting hurt or something.

Then I heard it. Boom boom boom. She was taking down my door?! The door flopped down and I couldn't believe who was with her...

____________________

Im actually thinking of deleting this story for a few reasons. One was because I don't know how to finish this, and if I was gonna do another story, I have plots taken down and everything of what to write.

So if you guys don't really mind, I could delete this and have the other story written a lot faster and it'll have way more details!

Who do you guys think was behind her? Was it the cops? Her father? Maybe somebody to take her away? Who do you think?

Ig: Natashabickford
Sc: natashaz6