Chapter 2

Mia P.O.V
Me and Mirah put our thing inside, then went outside to the back yard. Me,cece,and mirah was talking. As we were talking i was on my phone too. But when I looked up, I saw one of cece's cousin's looking at me and smile. I smiled back and waved. He waved back then went to play basketball. "Who are you staring at". Mirah said curiously. "Him, you dont see him their with the sexy face and juicy lips". I said.  "Damn who is that he look good". I said with a loud outburst. "Bitch ewww, come on now Camia my cousin, his name Nymitri". Cece said with disturbance. "Bitch he fine". I said humorously.

Nymitri P.O.V
Im chilling with my boy cousins and my nephew at my cousin ciara's house. And then I see two of her lady friends come in the backyard. One was skinny and one was thick. I have my eyes on the thick one. As I overheard the girls talking. I notice the thick girl name was Mia. "She looks good". I said to my cousin Jordan. "Which one, the thick one or the skinny one". He says. "They both look good but I like the thick one more". I said. "Mmmm we like the same type of girls". He said. We just laughed and then I kept looking at Mia. She notices me looking at her so I smile at her to see her reaction. She smiles at me and then waved so I got bold and started playing ball in front of her. I think this is going to be a good weekend for me.

Later that night Nymitri P.O.V.
Where inside the house and I find out that Mia and her friend are spending the night. I instantly got chills. I started talking to her and all she was focused on was my face, it makes me feel like she was into everything I was saying. Every time I smile, she blushes. Damn she look so fine.