Ryan's Letter

Hey guys so I've been thinking on some more stories lately but they're still in the planning process. I'm glad people like the story so far and I hope that you will continue to enjoy it! Please leave a comment and a vote if you enjoyed! PEACE!

Set at the end of One For Sorrow:

Ryan,

I know we've had our difficulties in the past with all of the fights, revenge and all that. I know things were quiet lately before I left but there are somethings I have to tell you but not in person and it's probably too late as I would be at my apartment with Carmen unpacking but before I start all I want is you to forget about me and not to come looking for me. All I ask is for you to promise me you will move on in your life and not to bother with me anymore.

For starters, I want to apologise for the mean things I did to you and I know some was out of spite which I know is wrong but I felt hurt for some random reason; I feel that the main reason I disliked (well hated) you was because you were just SOOO aggravating and you turned people who were my friends against me, people I had known growing up and that hurt a lot and you didn't seem to understand. Although I did ruin you birthday which I am sorry about but the thing is, well after I found out about your sister at the party I regretted everything and nobody gave me a chance to say anything. 

Now I hope throughout everything you will forgive me and I know you'll never see me again but just so you know, I love you Ryan Reeves so much it may be hard to compromise however, all I ask is that you forget about me and don't bother coming after me because I just want to move on from my life and with the bad memories that has come along. I am changed and I don't want to hurt anymore because you probably wont feel the same but as I said before, I love you even if I have to move on and let go of these chains. Please just move on in your life and pursue your dreams.

From the bottom of my heart I have always loved you.

                                                                                  Tee