FATHER

"Dean, can you please repeat that?" I say, scared he said what I think he said.

"Who's Bill Cipher?" He asks again. I started to sweat nervously.

"Where the hell did you hear of this?" I question, hoping to God that it wasn't from anyone else but me.

"Me and Dean heard you talking to yourself about a guy named Bill Cipher." Opal barges in the conversation and explains. "We know we shouldn't have listened in, but we were curious. Sorry, mom." Opal apologizes with Dean. I sigh.

"Don't worry on who he is. He's an old friend, and I haven't seen him for over a decade." I say and they nod. "So don't worry, he's just an old friend." I add, then shooed them off to go play outside.

It was kinda strange. They don't like going outside, but since they met the Pines twins, they'd go out without hesitation. I had my suspicions, but I put them aside for another day.

- - -

I continued to sort out the papers and files, knowing if I didn't my boss will chew me out. Fatass can't do it on his own, putting all his work on me so he can go to clubs and get drunk. What an excuse of a human.

I finished halfway when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around quickly to see nobody there. I let out a breath, looking back at my paperwork to see blood and eyeballs staring right at me.

I stood up and scream, throwing the papers to the ground and covered my eyes in horror. I look back at the papers and see no trace of gore.

Laughing echoes throughout the hallways, and I knew who it was.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask, seeing the scenery turn greyscale.

"Hello to you, too, sweetcheeks!" He says, appearing out of thin air in front of me and tipping his black top hat with a large grin. This didn't surprise me. I knew all his tricks.

"Don't play innocent, why the hell are you here? I thought you had no intentions to stay." I say and raise an eyebrow.

"True, I did say that, but I'm not here to stay. I'm here to borrow something." He says, using the hook of his cane to pull me close to him. He wraps one arm around my waist, and uses his other to lift my chin to make eye contact with him. He slowly leans in to my face then blows a raspberry.

He laughs loudly as if it was the most hilarious thing in the world. His voice echoes and slowly falters, wiping away an imaginary tear as he stares down at me since he was freakishly tall (about 6'4).

"I'm not here for you. No, I'd never come for you." He chuckles as he sees my pained face. I look away, trying not to tear up or look affected by it.

"I'm here for those two rascals you call my kids. Where are they?" He says as he licks his lips, and rubs his hands together. My face pales as he mentions them.

"None of your damn business." I growl and place my hands on my hips, glaring at him. He holds his hands up in defense with a devious smirk. Bastard already knows where they are, he's just toying with me at this point.

"Ok, sunshine. I'll be back later in your nightmares!" He joyfully exclaims, his sinister grin never leaving his face. Suddenly, the world turned back to its original colors and he was gone.

I ran home, scared that something'll happen to my children by the man who didn't deserve the title father.