Meeting you || 0.1

Jimin was walking through the airport of US. He had been living in South Korea for as long as he could remember, so the life of an American seemed very new to him.
     The good thing was that, since Jimin excelled in all his classes ( especially languages) It took him hardly six months to fluently learn and speak English.
     As he was walking towards passport control to get his passport checked, he bumped into his uncle.
     "Be careful there, buddy" his uncle said to him in English and ruffled his hair. Jimin stood there, a little startled by the new language. Yup, this would definitely take some getting used to.
     Jimin lazily grabbed the handle of his luggage and rolled it behind him. Suddenly he tripped over         something ... again, but this time, he fell face-first on the dirty, airport floor.
     "Aish, what is wrong with me today?" He muttered to himself and peeled his face off the ground. Jimin looked up to see a strangers hand held out for him. He gladly accepted it and stood up.
     Jimin glanced at the strangers face. The person had jet black hair and very fair skin. He was staring at Jimin with cold, black eyes, now filled with nothing, but worry.
     " Jimin, is it?" The stranger spoke in a deep voice. He had a british accent.
     Jimin looked at him, very confused. 'How does the stranger know my name?' he thought to himself.
     " The luggage"
     " Oh!"
      Jimin managed to squeak out. Of course. How stupid of him.
     "Well, be careful next time" The pale boy said as he took off.
      "Hey buddy, you ok? You seem to be tripping a lot recently" His uncle rushed to him holding multiple starbucks bags. 'He looks like a mom' Jimin thought, as he chuckled and glanced inside one of the bags.
     His eyes dialated when he saw alchohol.
     'NO'
     He was screaming inside his head as he masked his thoughts with a bright smile.
     "Yes, I'm okay uncle, thanks"
     They went outside in the streets as the ,once light blue, sky was starting to get consumed by darkness. Jimin was sat in a yellow taxi, along with his uncle , Park Yunmin.
     The little stars shined and sparkled sparcely in the dark sky.
     'The king of the stars had been overthrown by the moon, coldest queen of the galaxy.' Jimin wrote in his tiny notepad. He loved to write. It was his only escape from the harsh reality.
     ' The car engine growled with every push of the gas pedal, by the cranky taxi driver, but there was nothing but silence in my mind. Nothing. Everything was erased. Muted. Dead'