First day of the school year

SO, LETS SEE HOW THIS STORY GOES! ENJOY!!

Wow. My first day of school is today. I thought to myself while i was getting ready. "Oh yeah! I'm raven jade wood. I'm Jeff the killers daughter. Today is my very first day at creepy high. Its gonna be exciting! I'm 15, and i'm emo. Yeah yeah how ironic being emo right?. (picture is her). Well I have to go now, Bye!" I ran out the door to the bus. I saw a lot of people I didn't know. But I know there parents. Its pretty easy to tell. Slender mans son looked like him, Bens little girl had he's eyes and hair also he's smile, and the others. I don't look like anything like my dad. Maybe because I didn't have the smile he had. I sat down in the back of the bus and waited until we got to school. I have some powers but I just look normal from everyone. It doesn't look like I belonged here. we arrived to school, and as i was walking someone tripped me. i got up and just walked away. I didn't even knw who it was. I just wanted out of there i didn't want to get in a fight or anything. I walked to the giant highschool. This place is huge! I went to the main desk and asked for my locker number, and the password. "445 is the lockers password, 666 is the locker number, if you walk up the stairs and take a left you'll be there." she said with a small smile. "thank you" i said walking away to my locker

I got there an opened it, I put all my stuff in it, and looked at my classes. My first class was history, I closed my locker, and walked to the class number 342. I had to walk up some stairs and take a right. I got there and it was just in time. I found a sit next to this guy that looked normal like me. I lightly gasped and look down to my desk. my hair was covering my face so he couldn't see me. I heard him chuckle but I didn't think he new I was like him. He had black hair and a lip piercing on he's left side. I looked up face him, but bens daughter was there. she was talking to him. I peeked over, and waved at him. He smiled at me, and waved back. Bens daughter willow looked behind me and glared. I shrugged it off, and looked back down. I got out my sketchbook, and started finishing my drawing of eyeless jack. soon willow moved, and I saw him peek over my shoulder. He coughed to get my attention. I looked over and he was smiling. He put out he's hand so I could shake it. "Hi, I'm Brian." he said while I shook it. "hello.. I'm raven.." I said shyly. "Darling, you don't have to be shy around me" He smiled once again. I blushed and nodded. "So.. why are you drawing my dad?" He had a confused look on he's face. I put my eye brows together and looked down. "Wait... Your telling me your father is.. eyeless jack?" i said covering up my sketchbook. He nodded, and I just smiled. "Yeah. no one really knows he is my dad actually" He said on a low tone so no one heard him. the bell rang and the teacher walked in. "Meet me after school today" He said smiling at me. I nodded and smiled. The teacher was talking about our parents history, and stuff. Slendy eats children. eyeless jack kills people, cut them open, and eats there kidneys. jeff the killer. He kills people for he's satisfaction, because of he's homicidal urges. The class bell rang, and everyone got up. I put all my books and stuff into my bag. I started walking and I bumped into someone. I looked up and started apologizing to whoever I bumped into. It was Brian. I didn't notice how tall he was until he was standing. He was atleast 6,2. I'm only 5,2. "don't apologize, darling" He said. I smiled and walked out of the class.

Couple hours went by, and I haven't seen Brian. After this class is lunch, so ill probably see him. I was excited that someone else is here like me. I wonder if he uses he's powers like me, or some other way. I use mine when I have to. I know my dad doesn't have powers, but my mom probably did. I never met her, she died a week after I was born. She was sick and yeah.. I blanked out, and felt someone shake my shoulder. I blinked couple times and saw Brian. "Raven, How long have you been sitting here?" I looked around and saw i was still in math class. "Uh.. what time is it?" I asked looking around the room once again. "Its 6:45" Brian told me. I put my face into my hands and rubbed it. "god damn it..." Brian looked at me with confusion. "Well if I blank out, like how normal people do while thinking intensely ill do the same but for hours and no one notice sometimes except you" I said with my hands still at my face. "Don't worry about it, things happen" He said with a smile. I smiled back at him. He's touch on my back gave me shivers. "Would you like me to walk you home?" I nodded, and almost started crying. Why you ask? Because me and my ex broke up after two years of being together. He is over me and I ain't over him, Its depressing. I followed him down the hall to outside. He stopped for a minute "so uh.. Where do you even live?" He asked rubbing the back of his head. I chuckled "5th ave, parkers road" I said. He was still confused. "Well I just moved here so i don't know where anything is" He looked at me with worried eyes "Don't worry, ill show you where I live" I said walking towards my house. He came up besides me, and gave me his jacket. He must've saw me shivering. "Its little cold out here" He said sticking his hands into his pocket. "Thank you for your jacket" I said with a smile, and little blush.

We didn't talk much, but we soon to arrive at my house. He looked round and chuckled. "Okay. this is funny" He said laughing. I looked at him. He pointed to a house next to mine. "I just moved into there!" He laugh some more. I started laughing. Wow he had a cute laugh. I started walking to my house, and he followed me. We got to the door, and my dad opened the door. "H-Hi Mr.wood." Brian stuttered. I chuckled. "Hi dad". I said to him. "Hi, darling" He said looking back at Brian. "Who is this young man?" He asked looking back at me. "I'm Brian, son of eyeless jack" He said rubbing he's hands on he's pants. "We just moved across the road" He said smiling. "ah. I see. Well darling its dinner" My dad said to me. I waved goodbye to Brian, and he waved back.