No Rest for the Wicked

Începe de la început

"Dammit Sam! No!" Dean started to walk away.

"We are so past arguing, Dean. I am summoning Ruby."

"The hell you are! We got enough problems as it is!" Dean turned around.

"Exactly! And we have no time and no choice either!" Sam got in Dean's face.

"She is the miss universe of lying skanks! She told you that she could save me, huh lie! She seems to know everything about Lilith, but forgot to mention that, oh right, she owns my soul!"

"Okay, fine she's a liar! She's still got that knife-"

"For all we know she works for Lilith!"

Sam threw his head back. "Then give me another option, Dean, tell me what else!"

"Sam's right Dean." Bobby added in.

"No! Dammit!" Dean stopped and sighed. "Just no. We are not going to make the same mistakes all over again, if you guys want to save me, find something else." He walked back to his table of books, sitting back down.
Bobby started putting on his jacket.

"Where are you going Bobby?" Sam mumbled.

"I guess to- find something else." Bobby walked out the front door. Sam sighed and went into the other room so I went outside and stood on the deck making a call.

It rung twice before she picked up. "Hello?"

"Ty."

"Is I." She laughed. "That rhymed, I'm great. What's up?"

"Ruby. What's her deal?"

"Word around is she's a traitor and by word around I mean everyone is saying that. Usually when there's that big of a problem Lilith passes it down to dad saying it's treason, but nothing, no order to find, capture, or kill." She explained.

"What kind of treason?" I sat down on the bench.

"Highest degree, I'm pretty sure. She's helping the Winchesters or somet- damn Ace what the hell are you into?" Her tone changed quick.

"What?" My voice raised. "I'm just, hanging."

"You're with the Winchesters and Ruby aren't you?"

"Not Ruby." I cringed. "Thanks Tyler."

"Ace you need-" I hung up. Maybe she was warning me, but I didn't care at all.

The next morning when Dean had woken from his pile of books, he got a little mad.

"What do you mean he left!" Dean yelled at me as I tied my shoes.

"I mean he said I will be back later and went out the door, I figured he was going to get me more food I don't know!" I argued back.

"How long ago did he leave?" He went out the front door.

"Like an hour ago, I don't remember." I followed him out the door.

"Did he say where he was going?" Dean demanded.

"No, but I can find him."

"How?"

"The same way I find you guys every time. I need a general location."

"I don't know where he is Ace!" He hit his sides. "He took my damn car too?! What the hell?!"

"That's perfect!" I yelled.

"No it's not!"

"No, car is location!" I smiled.

"Hate to break it to you, but a car isn't a location." He furrowed his brows.

"It is to me. Like a city, town, license plate, house number. It all helps me. I'm weird. Grab my hand." I stuck my arm out. He furrowed his brows, like I was crazy. "You want to find your brother or not?"