His Doll

Kalluto was walking down towards an abandoned apartment, carrying with him, a bag of goods in his hands. The Phantom Troupe send him out to fetch them something to eat, and being the loyal spider, he did.

He sighed as he stops in front of the apartment building, wondering if they kept him around to do errands for them, but then again, he only been with them for a few months. Also without their Danchou, they can't take any immediate action, so until then, he was stuck being the errand boy.

Kalluto looks at the apartment building before entering it. Once he enters, he spots some of the Phantom Troupe members, playing card games while the rest were either relaxing or watching the others play.

He walks up to them, "I got the things, you wanted." Kalluto says as he holds up the bag towards them.

"Sweet! Thanks, kid!" Nobunaga grinned as he took the bag out of the boy's hand, "Hey, the kid brought us some snacks!" He calls out, making the Phantom Troupe stop what they were doing.

They then gathered around and grabbed the snack they wanted before dispersing.

"Nice, you got the snack, I wanted! Good job, Kalluto!" Phinks says as placed his hand on Kalluto's head and rubs it, making his raven bob hair a complete mess.

Kalluto quickly slap Phinks' hand away from him and gasped, "My hair!"

The small Zoldyck then tries to fix his hair when he heard Shalnark laugh and said, "You got upset over your hair; are you sure, you're not a girl?"

Kalluto glares at the blond boy and mutters, "Yes, I'm sure."

"Kalluto."

The young boy turns around to see Feitan, sitting on one of the old couch, "Come. I fix your hair." He says as he beckons Kalluto to come over to him.

Kalluto raised his eyebrows in complete surprise before he slowly walks over to the short man and then took a seat in front of him. He then felt Feitan hands started fixing his hair with ease, and after a few minutes, he then felt Feitan smoothing down his hair and muttering, "Perfect..."

When Kalluto heard that, he was about to stand up when he suddenly felt a hard tug on his hair, which made him flinch in pain. He then turns his head and glanced over to Feitan with a questionable look on his face.

"Not done," Feitan says, forcing the young boy to face forward again before he went back to fixing his hair which Kalluto was pretty sure it was the place his hair got tugged.

After a few more minutes of silence, Kalluto decided to break it by asking, "Are you done now, Feitan?"

Feitan stayed quiet for a while before he finally answered, "Yes."

Kalluto sighed in relief before he finally stood up and dust the dirt off of his kimono, "I think I'm gonna turn in for today." He announced before heading upstairs to one of the unreciprocated room.

Feitan watches him walk up the stairs before he looks away and finish up his snack.

"Interested in the kid?" Phinks asked.

Feitan glance at his partner before he replied, "Yeah."

"That's shocking." Shalnark says, joining in on the conversation, "What so interesting about Kalluto?" He asked.

"Doll," Feitan answered, making Shalnark raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Doll?" Shalnark repeated.

"He perfect doll." Feitan clarified.

Shalnark eyes widened in complete surprise before letting out an 'Oh' sound before he comments, "You always did have a weird fetish for dolls."

"Let's hope you don't kill the kid. We still need him to run errands for us." Phinks said.

"Won't kill. Too perfect." Feitan says before his eyes glimmered with excitement, "Will make him mine to keep."

"That's mess up," Shalnark commented.

"Good luck," Phinks says, not caring about what happens to the poor boy.