Chapter 11 - Mission: Destroy The Moon!

Start from the beginning

Natsu put his hands on his hips, "Don't tell me 'This isn't your fault'."

Lyon ignore Natsu, "We've been basking in the same light for three years." Lucy and Ariel gasped, "Be careful they're hiding something. Its not like its my business anymore. That's the guilds job, right?"

Natsu didn't believe any of it, "I won't let you destroy the village and- " A hand reached for his face and squished his cheeks stopping him from talking. He noticed that Erza had stopped him.

Roxas smiled, "It looks like our shining armor maiden has discovered something."

Erza had pieced some things together and had released something, "Enough Natsu. They each had their justice. They're not at fault. Now lets go."

As they left Gray looked at Lyon, "You should a guild. Then you'll have rivals and comrades. I'm sure you'll find a new goal." 

Lyon looked away and brushed him off. Gray smirked and walked off with the group.

---------------------

When everyone returned to the village storage they realized that it was completely empty. There was no one is sight. They started to look around but couldn't find anything.

Natsu looked around, "Hey, why is nobody here?"

Roxas looked around too. "This where we last saw them, right?"

Lucy put her hand to her chest, "Yup, the village was destroyed. But what happened?"

"If I were to guess, maybe they could be hiding because they heard the screams from Deliora." Ariel said.

"Hello!" Happy called out.

They then saw a villager coming from behind and he found them. "Oh you guys are here. Please, come with me." He said.

He lead the group and what they saw shocked all but Erza. They saw that the village that was destroyed by Angelica's acid was all but normal again.

"Hold on, the village is normal again...?" Roxas asked.

"How is that possible?" Ariel asked. "We all saw it get destroyed by acid."

Natsu began knocking on the walls of the houses. "Is this the real thing?"

"I'm sure it is, so don't go breaking it again!" Lucy exclaimed.

"It's like the village went back in time." Happy commented.

This got Roxas thinking. "Yo, Natsu. You think that guy had something to do with this?" he asked and they both imagined the image of Zalty.

"No way...unless he had a change of heart." Natsu muttered.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lucy asked.

"He could've done this with his Arc of Time Magic. I don't see any other way the village could have been brought back." Roxas replied.

Lucy walked over to the village chief who was at Bobo's grave. 'Even Bobo's grave was brought back. That is a relief.' She thought.

"So you wizards came back?" he said looking at Lucy.

"Yeah, we managed to stop the other wizards from awakening, Deliora." Lucy said.

"I am very fortunate that you wizards had helped us in our time of need, but... WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DESTROY THE MOON!"

"So we're back to that huh?" Ariel asked with a sigh.

Erza walked to the chief. "Destroying the moon will be a simple task. We will get right on that, but first I would like to ask you a few questions. Can you gather everyone in the village here?" Erza said.