~Intro~

My name is Addison Martin.

My entire life has been a downfall...

I was only 12 when my mom died.She was an engineer plant manager, so she made lots of money.She encouraged me to do volleyball,I ended up loving it.To this day I still play volleyball!

Anyway,my mom was the best one anyone could have.She always made sure I had the things I needed and more.My dad on the other hand was a little diffrent, he didn't give a shit about me.

Then one day mom had to go on a buisness trip to Texas.I wasn't used to her leaving, but she did.I still remember hugging her once more.

*FLASHBACK*

She held me tight and blew a kiss to my dad.I backed up, waving.I glanced over to my dad who was sitting on the bench.He honestly looked high...

I felt a tear stream down my face as she walked up the ramp.I blew one last kiss but she didn't see it...;,(

I watched as the door finnaly closed...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

My dad completely shut down the day that she died.

We had been awkwardly sitting in the livingroom watching the news and then they announced that the plane had crashed.

I jumped up out of my chair, spilling my cereal.My dad just sat there, half asleep...expressionless.

Later that afternoon we recieved a call confirming the death of Clara Martin.

From then on my dad was diffrent.He went from silent, speachless, boring Dane Martin,to abusive, yelling, alchoholic Dane Martin.

_____________________________________________________________________________\

sorry!this chapter is short!

poor Addison!!!