What Is Love?

Let's start off with the dictionary definition.
Love
[luhv]
noun
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

Now, upon looking up the above, there were at least ten other definitions, but those two are the most frequently used contexts of the word "love". Many seem to use love to also tend talk about their deep and often times emotional bond with any noun. Whether it be:
I love Misha Collins. or
I love Psych. or maybe even
an odd sexual act.

Now, when it used in terms of the dictionary defintions, the sincerity has diminished over the years. Often times you will find that people use it very loosely; not meant with emotion. However, the receiver will believe otherwise. It is detrimental for many because it will result in being lead on, and ending in heartbreak.
On the other hand, it is meantly fully and the two may live in peace for a long time.
Love is a very broad term, as seen by the various definitions. Some feel that it is when you have a strong attachment and bond with another, while others feel that it is just a shared care for one another. It may lead to relationships, or life-long freindships.
There are also very few who believe that love does not exist. Whether it be because they have never felt a deep connection, or because they have been hurt too many times to believe in it.
Now, the question is, what do you believe?