2 days later

Natalia(POV)

It's only been two days, and we are already best friends. Today, Anna and I are going to be filming a video for trash. She wanted me to do her makeup, and I did because I would do anything for her. I asked her if I could fill in her eyebrows, and she was kinda iffy about it, but i convinced her. I told her to kiss her eyes, and I took my chances and kissed her.

Anna(POV)

I was in shock with the kiss. Natalia was rambling about something, but the only thing I could focus on was her lips. I pushed her onto the bathroom wall, and kissed her back, but only this time it was for longer. I was passionately kissing her neck, and my heart was beating faster than ever before. I have never felt like this. I was only focused on her and her body, but then Sierra Watts walked right into our makeout session.

Sierra(POV)

I heard Anna and Natalia making out in the restroom. Everyone in our friend group knew that they were a thing from the beginning. I really disliked Anna, and I wanted to expose her to her boyfriend Dan, and some fans. I pretended like I didn't know what was going on, and walked into the restroom. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I yelled. They stared at me horrified. Natalia had a hickey on her neck, and I ran outside. "NATALIA AND ANNA WERE MAKING OUT. THEY ARE A THING" I yelled to all of our friends.

Natalia(POV)

I was in shock. Sierra ran outside and exposed us to our friends. I am just glad she didn't expose us to our fans. That would be horrible. All I wanted was to roll into a little ball and cuddle with Anna. She was the only thing that could make me happy at a time like this. Anna ran outside of the restroom and yelled at Sierra. I loved when Anna was tough, she was just so hot. Our friends and I had to hold her back, or else she would have literally killed Sierra. 

Anna(POV)

Everything was blurry, my vision and hearing were going crazy. I didn't know what was going on. Sierra had ran outside and exposed us to our friend group. I ran outside and yelled at Sierra. I was going to throw my first punch but Natalia grabbed me. Her touch just made me feel so different. Natalia and all of our friends were holding me back, and Sierra ran out of the room.

Authors Note--Idk if i should continue. leave suggestions and say if i should continue. thanks for reading