The meeting

Anna(POV)

Wow, I can't believe today is actually happening. This is like a dream come true. I am flying all the way to Los Angeles to meet youtubers just like me. I fell asleep most of the ride there, and had no distractions. When I finally got to the Los Angeles air port, I texted Aaron, and he told me to meet him at the hotel. He had said that he and everyone else were going to be there. I got an Uber, and got to the hotel we were all staying at. The only thing I wasn't looking forward to was seeing Sierra Watts... We were on bad terms, but I was still being nice, I didn't want any drama with the trash group. There was a knock on our hotel door, and a beautiful girl walks in and makes my heart stop.

Natalia(POV)

Oh my god, I'm so excited for today. I am slightly nervous to meet all the youtubers today. When I found out I was going to meet Anna Campbell, my heart skipped a beat. She's so beautiful and am-, wait I have a boyfriend. Anyways, I am still very excited to meet all the youtuber's that i will be working with in our collab channel, trash. I receive a text from Aaron saying to meet him at a certain hotel, so I take my bags and call a taxi. Wow this is weird! The taxi's id's number was 444! Anyways, I knock on the door of the hotel, and Aaron opens the door.

Anna(POV)

I can't take my eyes off this girl. She's just so beautiful. I can imagine her and I be- why am I thinking of these thoughts??? I have a boyfriend and I like him a lot. I mean love, of course I meant love. Our eye contact is so strong.

"Anna?" Aaron said a few times until I finally broke our eye contact.

"Oh, ummm sorry."

"Haha... It's okay" said Aaron awkwardly.

Natalia(POV)

As soon as I walk in I see the beautiful Anna Campbell. She stared into my eyes and I stared into hers. I was trying to break our eye contact, but thankfully Aaron broke it for us. This was going to be very hard, I knew I was bisexual but I'm not ready to come out yet. I have a boyfriend anyways.

(authors note)-This is my first story and it's pretty bad. leave suggestions :)