Chapter 13 - Jealousy

I was at the drugstore picking up some feminine products since it was going to be that time of the month soon, the most dreaded time of all. Dimitri was picking up junk food as he was obsessed. He was in love with Lay's ketchup chips, Kit Kat and Skittles. You couldn't find those in Rovana so he wanted to buy a bunch of junk and bring it with him to Rovana.

While I was there, I also decided to pick up a few packs of condoms since Dimitri ran out. They had quite a variety but I needed the largest size they had. Unfortunately, all I could see were the small or medium sizes. I ducked down to look at the bottom row as I walked forward and eventually I found the extra large ones and picked them up. As I got up, I took a few steps forward, bumping into someone.

"I'm so very sorry." I spoke and when I looked up to see who it was, I found Tyler staring down at me.

"Isabella! Hey!" He grinned and I smiled, not expecting to see him here. His gaze then dropped to the condoms in my hand and I felt myself blushing. Thankfully he didn't say anything as I dropped them in my basket. "How's your summer going?" He asked as he started walking alongside me.

"Pretty great actually! How about yours?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Could be better." He spoke as he shoved his hands into his pockets. I asked why but he just shook his head, saying it wasn't important.

"Are you sure, Ty?" I asked and he gave me a sad smile, nodding his head.

"Just family issues, you know." He spoke and he looked so upset suddenly, I couldn't help but give him a little side hug. But instead of keeping it at a small hug, he turned it into a full blown hug. He pulled me close and tight, wrapping his arms around me, resting his face against the junction where my neck met my shoulders.

I pulled away as soon as appropriately possible as Nina's words came into my mind. She said I was leading him on and that I shouldn't, especially because I haven't told anyone else that I was with Dimitri. And also, the hug just felt too intimate for my liking.

Once I was about to pull away, I looked behind Tyler and found Dimitri standing a few feet away watching us with anger blazing in his eyes. He had a large bottle of Pepsi in his hand which he immediately crushed in his hand, spraying pop everywhere. I flinched, forgetting how strong he was sometimes. Thankfully no one else was near to see the mess Dimitri created.

He looked absolutely furious as he stalked towards us. I shook my head at him, begging him with my eyes to not do anything stupid. We were in public and if he even did one thing against another human, the public wouldn't forgive him this time and would begin to fear him again, although they hadn't really stopped.

Thankfully he listened and stayed back, but I could see he was seething on the inside. I mouthed a 'thank you' but he only returned an angry glare. I knew the conversation we were going to have was not going to be pleasant by any means.

I admit it wasn't a smart move on my part, but my hug was completely innocent with no feelings attached to it whatsoever. Tyler just looked so upset, but instead of making it a quick side hug, he was the one who pulled me into a full hug and I know how it must have looked to Dimitri. If I was him, I'd be really angry too.

"I hope everything is fine with you." I said, sneaking glances at Dimitri who was pretending to buy things, but he was by the toys and I knew he was not looking to buy any toys. His shoulders were tense and his hands were in tight fists.

This was like a vicious cycle, first I got angry and upset about Dimitri potentially cheating on me and now he was angry at me.