Chapter 2 - It Was Just A Dream

He grabbed my face in between his hands and pressed his lips fast and hard against mine. I tried pulling away from him and after a few seconds he let go of me. "Dimitri!" I exclaimed, trying to keep quiet as I really didn't need my parents waking up. "Why are you acting like this?"

He sighed in frustration as he slumped against my headboard. "Sorry." He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry, Izzie."

I wrapped the blanket around me, covering myself up before settling myself beside him. "It's okay." I spoke quietly, watching him intently. He seemed really tired and upset as he sat there deep in thought.

He then turned to look at me as he got up off the bed. He then picked up my pjs off the ground, staring at them for a few seconds, before a small smile broke out on his face. "These are awfully cute." He spoke in amusement, causing me to blush in embarrassment. He probably thought I was very childish for them. But ignoring that thought, I moved on to the question that's been on my mind since he came here.

"Dimitri." I spoke, reaching out to grab his hand in mine. "What happened just now? Why were you acting like that?" I asked softly, noticing a frown appear on his face.

"It was nothing, just a stupid dream." He sighed out, before pulling me close to him. He grabbed onto the blanket covering me, meeting my gaze with his, silently asking for permission. I slowly nodded my head, causing him to smile.

He slowly removed the blanket off of me, his glowing red eyes immediately roaming my body. I blushed again even though he's seen me naked before. It was dark in the room but I knew he had night vision so he could still see me properly. The moonlight coming in through the window also shed some light on us.

He gently pushed me down, before getting on top of me, bringing his mouth down onto mine. He kissed me slowly this time, yet with the same amount of passion as before. He ran his fingers through my damp hair as he kissed down my jaw and down to my neck.

"Dimitri." I moaned out, my eyes closed, enjoying the sensations going through my body at his touch. "We can't do this right now. Not when my parents are home." I spoke as he kissed down the valley of my chest, reaching my stomach.

He looked up at me and smirked. "Don't worry Isabella, I haven't forgotten how loud I can make you scream." I blushed a billion different shades of red just that moment, as he chuckled in amusement. "I also haven't forgotten how much I love it when you blush." He said causing me to groan in more embarrassment.

"You and your stupid night vision! Ugh!" I exclaimed as he laughed, grabbing my duck pj's and smiling in amusement at them again.

"Come here." He said, looking serious all of a sudden. "We need to dress you because if you're naked like this in front of me, it'll drive me absolutely insane not to be able to do anything."

I crawled over to him and he wrapped an arm around my waist. He then froze staring at me, well more my body. He then laid me down again and I stared back at him in confusion.

He gazed down at me for a bit before he ran his fingers down my waist, causing me to flinch as he came into contact with bruises. He then ran his fingers down my leg, over all the bruises. From what I could make out from the moonlight shining in my bedroom, Dimitri looked angry.

"I can definitely understand why you're parents don't want me near you. Hell even I don't want me near you anymore!" He grumbled as he traced all the dark bruises.

"Dimitri, you and I both know it wasn't your fault. So please don't be hard on yourself." I spoke softly grabbing his hand in mind, and bringing his fingers to my lips, kissing them.