Hello Everybody

So first I would like to say that this is not a chapter...

and second.... HELLO!! Its been such a long time since I've written anywhere. The problem for me is that I always start something and then I get distracted so I never finish. If you're reading this I hope that means you've already finished The Big Mistake. TBM is actually the first book that I ever wrote on Wattpad and I wrote it when I was like 12/13. I published it on this site a little bit later but my maturity (or lack thereof) and weak writing always have given me a little bit of anxiety whenever I look at it. I try to read my stories every once and a while and when I was reading TBM I could NOT get through it! Which really makes me love you guys even more for sticking by my story even with the crappy writing and nonexistent plot.

With all of that being said I am going to unpublish TBM and put it through EXTENSIVE editing. There will actually be a plot and the grammar will be obviously better. Also I'd like to say that since there has been like 1278933 more seasons of PLL things are going to be different. One thing will stay the same though, for the sake of my prequel and that is the relationship between  Ali and Noel. If I decide later on while revising TBM that I want the character of Noel to be someone of my creation I will make sure to go back to ALM (Ali's Little Miracle) and edit.

All of you Emison shippers! (comment if you loved Ali's confession in PLL!!) I am one of you!! I wish there was some way that I could include Emison into the stories. I haven't found a way yet but I AM WORKING ON IT!!  

A couple of things need to be said and then I'll wrap it up because I know that I most of the time don't like reading authors notes... unless I know the author or unless I love the story and want to know the author.

FIRST (not really but just go with it you guys) I wrote all of the books that I have on my profile when I was really really young. I am now literally six months away from being an adult and so I'm hoping that revising all of my stories will show my growing as a writer.

SECOND I love feedback! If you're reading one of my books and spot an error... Comment! I know a lot of authors get irritated and don't want you to tell them about a spelling error but if you're helping me better my books I will be THANKFUL!!! (ex. I used to spell Hanna with an H at the end but one of my readers corrected me and now I have her name spelled correctly)  Also if something doesn't make sense to you about my writing please feel free to comment or private message me. An example of this could be me contradicting myself, having a hole in the plot, someone random pops out of nowhere, or maybe you just don't get it. I love having conversations and I love criticism.

THIRD Going off of something I said in the paragraph above which is that I love having conversations, please feel free to message me. It can literally be about anything because I love connecting with people and making new friends. (Slide into my messages and tell me about your own stories!!)

Thank you so much for reading! And if you actually did read this whole thing THANK YOU!!! I'll see you guys soon!