Daddy elijah😩

Elijah POV
It's been 5 weeks since me and Aiyana started talking It was going great at first, but we still haven't had sex yet. And I completely understand that she does not want to give it up yet, but I don't want to cheat and my sexual attraction to her is growing every single time i see her, it's hard to contain sometimes. I've been an ass lately I haven't been calling or texting her in about 4-5 days. I'm going to go over there today, I know she is pissed at me but  I miss her and I need to express how I'm feeling before I lose her for good.
I got in my car and drove over to her house, when I got there I noticed that her parents were not there.
"Great no witnesses," I sighed to myself as I got out of the car and walked up her front steps my heads sweating as I knocked on the door.
She opened the door in a skin tight black dress that cut out as a diamond in the front with black heels her hair was straightened and curly and she had a black leather jacket cover up, I was speechless none the less.
"What the hell do u want, Elijah." She said with coldness.
"I-I," I began to say
"Listen can you make this fast cause I have to go."
"Can I come in," I asked.
She reluctantly opened the door wider, and I stepped in.
"You look beautiful," i said.
"Yeah I guess I am not beautiful enough for a text or call back right." She retorted.
"I'm sorry I did not text or call, I acted like an ass over something stupid, you don't deserve any of that."
"Whatever Elijah, I got to go."
I became irritated that she wasn't even taking in my apology.
"Where the hell are u going anyway, you don't ever go out." I asked.
"That's none of your mother fucking business Elijah, this is all thanks to you. You know I called each and every single one of your fucking friends to see if u died or some shit I was so worried I did not know what was going on. I constantly texted I and called u I even went to your house to look for you Elijah. Until I realized that you were just ignoring me, because u can't get any!!!!!!!" Aiyana snapped, "well you can suck my imaginary dick and get the fuck out of my house."
"I understand your mad but I don't know who the fuck you are talking to." I spat back.
"I'm talking to you nigga is anybody else  in this house." I said looking around. "Your a pussy ass nigga who can't express his feeelings for nothing in the world."
"You pushing buttons girl," I  said trying to stay calm.
"Good let me push ur buttons Elijah, your not going to do shit about it." Aiyana yelled back.
I'm a swift motion Elijah had his hand around her neck and she was pinned against the wall, this turned Aiyana on to the fullest but she dare not tell him.
"Don't you ever talk to me like that again in your life." Elijah said just above a whisper.
"I can talk to you however the fuck I want to, it's my mouth."
He chuckled, "You think u a smart ass."
"There is a huge difference between knowing and thinking, I said and pushed him off, "I'm leaving."
"No your not," he said.
"This nigga must be crazy," Aiyana though.
"Bye."  She said heading towards the door.
"Don't test me girl," he said in warning, "I'm not letting you go out there this skin tight dress on, men in there going to start thinking u single."
"I am single," Aiyana said harshly
"Says who," I  asked stepping closer to her.
"I will punch you if you walk anymore closer to me," Aiyana warned.
"Do it." I chuckled and kept walking closer.  "Aiyana u are my queen and I know you, you wouldn't lay a finger on me, I know I hurt u and I am so sorry baby girl. But I also know that you love me, and and I love you. he continued putting her fist down.
"He always  knows the right things to say to get me to fall back into his arms," Aiyana thought.
Aiyana was crying, as Elijah kissed her on her neck. She knew she was in love with him, it hurt so much when he stopped talking to her. But he was her weakness and he was right she would never give up on him.
"Elijah stop."
"Shhhhhhh."
Eli- mmmmm," Aiyana moaned, Elijah knew exactly the spot that would get her to shut up.
I backed her into her bedroom, never letting our lips separate, I laid  her down down on the bed.
"Let daddy take care of you," I whispered.