ZAYN: "I don't like when you're sad. It saddens me to see you like this."

LOUIS: "I'll get over it, I'll be okay."

ZAYN: (sassy) "When Louis? Its been nearly a week. When the fuck are you gonna get over it?"

LOUIS: (crying) "Eventually okay?"

ZAYN: "Talk things out with him."

LOUIS: "I already lost him, so it doesn't really matter."

ZAYN: "But how do you know that?"

LOUIS: "I feel like my existance is bothering him. I'm clingy and I aways wanna talk. I literally annoy him so much."

ZAYN: "How do you know that?"

LOUIS: "I can feel it. I have expierence with these types of things, Zayn."

ZAYN: "I'll get Niall to talk to him. If anything, I'll end up beating the shit out of Stan."

LOUIS: (sighing) "Zayn...."

ZAYN: (chaning the subject) "Have you been taking your meds?"

LOUIS: (rolls his eyes, he hates when he asked that) "What do you think?"

ZAYN: (upset mother) "Louis...."

LOUIS: (getting up) "Not now Zayn."

[2. everything's reminding me of you]

(parking lot ft. Ziall, "that's for him to tell")

ZAYN: (walking up to Niall) "Have you gotten him to yet?"

NIALL: (sitting on a bench) "Nope. You?"

ZAYN: (shrugging) "I talked to him but he's not gonna do anything. He's not gonna talk."

NIALL: "Shit."

ZAYN: "We can't make them talk."

NIALL: "How the hell did this start anyways?"

ZAYN: "So apperently Stan showed up, Harry was about to kiss Louis at the time." (Niall's mouth drops) "Yeah. So then Harry told Stan Louis was his boyfriend, after that, Louis was gonna tell Harry how he feels, but, Harry ended up being rude. You know how Louis is when he doesn't take his meds and someone is rude to him."

NIALL: (confused) "Wait, why was Stan there?"

ZAYN: (shrugs his shoulders) "Apperently someone told him Louis was there."

NIALL: "Who the fuc-" (looks at Zayn) "You don't think it was-"

ZAYN: "I'm starting to. He's being following Louis ever since Louis broke up with Stan."

NIALL: "Shit. Why'd that happen? No one ever told me."

ZAYN: "Louis didn't tell you?" (Niall shakes his head) "Well, that's something for him to tell you."

NIALL: "Right." (sighs) "What are we going t'do about these two though?"

ZAYN: "Dunno." (rubs his eyes, frustated, wants to help them, but they won't do anything) "Has Harry at least said anything about how he feels about Louis?"

NIALL: (lets out a long sigh) "He said he hasn't got it all figured out, but he definately has feelings for him."

ZAYN: (leaning his head back) "Fuck."