15. Annoying

five days later

[1. sat in the corner of the room]

(McDonald's ft. Zouis "talk to him")

ZAYN: (eating french fries, looking at Louis, his eyes are bloodshot, he has bags under his eyes, basically, he isn't doing too well) "Louis, how long has it been since you've slept a full night?"

LOUIS: (disoriented, sleep deprived, crying every five mintues) "Six days. But that's cause we went out friday."

ZAYN: (shaking his head) "You need to sleep."

LOUIS: "I can't." (tears up) "Everytime I try to sleep, I keep thinking about what happened, and I know I'm over exaggerating bu-"

ZAYN: "You're not." (sighs) "How long has it been since you and Harry haved talked."

LOUIS: (sniffles) "Since saturday."

ZAYN: (moving to sit on the side by him) "Don't cry."

LOUIS: "I-.....I tried to tell him how I felt, and-and he-" (gets cut off by his own sob)

ZAYN: (doesn't really know the full story) "He what?" (Louis starts hyperventalating) "Calm down, breathe and take your time."

LOUIS: (sniffles, closing his eyes) "He got all, distant and mean, he seemed to not care." (opens his eyes) "Before hand, Stan showed up, caused a big scene, Harry told him we were dating." (chews on his bottom lip) "I think that's why he got all distant."

ZAYN: (getting angry) "Stan fucking showed up?"

LOUIS: "Harry was about to kiss me when he showed up out of fucking nowhere."

ZAYN: (getting up) "C'mon, I'm taking you home so I can go beat the sh-"

LOUIS: (grabbing his arm) "Don't, Z. Remember what happened the last time you did that."

ZAYN: (gritting his teeth) "I'll make sure he doesn't do that again."

LOUIS: "Z, really, its fine."

ZAYN: (the fuck?) "No its not. You had a chance with Harry and he fucking ruined it. You were finally going to be happy, and he fucking ruined."

LOUIS: "I'll be fine."

ZAYN: "When Louis? You've been like this for nearly a week. You've been sitting in your pajamas, listening to sad music and crying over Harry. About how you miss him."

LOUIS: "Well, we all miss people at some point."

ZAYN: "Yes. We do, but we do things about it."

LOUIS: "I texted him, but he ignored me."

ZAYN: (isn't buying it) "Louis."

LOUIS: (rolling his eyes and taking a deep breath) "Tuesday he texted me, saying he wanted to talk and that he missed me. He asked me why I was sad and I told him. He felt bad, I guess, and then ignored me for a bit." (shoots Zayn a look when he feels him tense up) "He texted me a little after that and that was the last time we talked. We've passed each other on campus and he just shoots me a itty bitty, fake little smile."

ZAYN: (feels bad) "You've been crying a lot."

LOUIS: (doesn't feel sorry for himself) "I've been sad a lot."

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘 | 𝙎𝙏𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙊𝙉जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें