Chapter 1

" You think this is fun right? Sneaking out at 1am. to go stargazing with your good for nothing friends, falling on a pond and almost dying out of hypothermia, stealing my car and destroying it, driving at over the speed limit when you don't even have a proper liscence, getting pulled by a police officer and being locked up behind the bars until the early hours of the morning seems like a joke to you huh?" Noel shouted as she kept on lecturing me like the boring adult she was.

Now I wouldn't say her concern or anger was unjustified but she was just stretching the matter. Its not the first time that I got pulled over by the officers for driving over the speed limit but them locking me up for five hours was totally uncalled for. Or maybe it wasn't but nothing in the world could save me from Noel's fury now. And so I started praying to the universe to send down some guardian angel who could save my poor soul before it was completely devoured in the flames of Noel's wrath.

"Are you even listening to me young lady?" Sarah's shrill voice interrupted me from my inner monologue. I looked at her with guilty eyes as I knew no angel was coming to my rescue anytime soon.
"I'm sorry Noel. It wasn't intentional. I'll pay to repair that small scratch on your car and being caught by the police was totally my fate's fault." I tried reasoning with her, but the 'I dare you continue' look she gave me was enough to shut my mouth.
The fact that I maybe or most definitely wrecked her car didn't help my case either. And she knew never would I ever be able to pay for the car repairment unless selling my kidneys were an option. But hey you couldn't blame me. I was nineteen and still without a car so the only option I had was to steal her car when my friends offered a tempting offer of stargazing. Noel should really be blaming Dave for almost giving me hypothermia as he thought it would be fun to push poor Rosella into the pond for his own entertainment. Yes guys I have friends who are like parasites which feed on my sufferings. Maybe I was a little exaggerating but Sar's shouting had begun to take a toll on me.

And honestly I had started to regret taking up on their offer as I knew pretty well that Noel wasn't going to let this mater go that easily. Afterall I had scarred her baby. But as long as she didn't spill the beans to our parents I'd be fine or so I thought until she made me realise what havoc she was actually capable of creating.

******

A/N
Hey guys this is my first story so please show some love. It would be an honor if you gave it a chance. And please dont be a ghost reader. Comment and vote!!
Aksa~